Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I always find it interesting when you visit new countries and see what they serve on pizza. I've still not got my head around how the French seem to love egg on theirs, although though the chapati with ketchup and goat cheese I got served in Nepal was odd.

T6cMA.jpg

I always find it interesting when you visit new countries and see what they serve on pizza. I've still not got my head around how the French seem to love egg on theirs, although though the chapati with ketchup and goat cheese I got served in Nepal was odd.
'Italian' pizzeria in Hungary - the base was authentic, as was the cheese and tomato. The pizza overall was slightly marred by the way that the vegetables (for indeed it was a vegetarian pizza) were whole sprouts, cauliflower, big chunks of carrot etc. you know, stewing veg.

Oddly enough the tomato, cottage cheese asparagus and mint one I got in Spain was banging, but then I'd been raving up a mountain for four days straight so I was probably pretty hungry by then.

DrRingDing cleared his plate
I managed about 80%
Kitty did nearly half

Was a good feed and a nice little restaurant. Challenge aside the pizzas and other food looked really good.

If you're ever in the area again but during the day, the Amici cafe (which is about three doors down from the restaurant) does fucking excellent toasted sandwiches. Totally rammed full of really nice ingredients, friendly staff.

My uncle's office have been using Amici as their local for years, they're wicked. :)

I had a lasagne in Hampi with no pasta in - just laters of cheese and spinach. It wasn't bad though

Back
Top Bottom