Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

twentythreedom said:
Is Papa Johns (sic) any good Badgers? Proper thin crust is what I want.. ie not Dominos, gogo, etc

Not tried the thin crust there. They are middle of the road pizza. I would only buy with a deal on myself. Where are you?

IMAG0622.jpg

Not bad. That was the original (thicker) crust. Nice sauce, okay toppings, okay base. Not exciting but good on the deal for sure.

What? I'm totally coming to watch.

I've done the amici challenge. Donated the dessert to my friend. :D

When are you lot doing this? could try and get some urban drinkers into the coronet for your victory rolls.

twentythreedom said:
The nearest is High Barnet, by the nick. You must know it...

Have done one night in High Barnet nick. They were pretty nice actually :)

What is that pizza place that does (did?) the £5 pizza + ice cream lunch? It was ace value.

I usually ate at Spizzico (possible spelling mistake) in High Barnet

I don't like pizza which obviously means I am a faggot etc. but I thought I'd try one of those Reggae Reggae pizzas tonight because I CBA to cook.

It left a funny aftertaste in my mouth that still hasn't left 5 hours later. I still have the ground beef and black pepper one to sample later for dinner.

Reggae reggae pizza is a step too far, although you've got to hand it to the man for making quite so many variations on a weirdly sweet and gloopy caribbean theme.

Thank gawd he doesn't appear at the Country show any more mind. He was insufferable enough with his blatantly promotional singalong with just the sauce on offer. Add all those brand extensions and products and he'd be crooning along for hours, clumsily rhyming the praises of Reggae Reggae peanuts, Pot Noodles and pot scourers (amongst other things).

Back
Top Bottom