Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

That's taking trolling too far, but in fairness it did kill the thread for a bit.

I am about to have a Goodfella's Wenceslas special. I may have reached rock bottom.

This is where I am caught hopelessly between I will defend to the death your right to eat pizza with sweetcorn and rhubarb on it and Oh fuck why do I live in a world where people eat pizza with sweetcorn and rhubarb on it?

I
This is where I am caught hopelessly between I will defend to the death your right to eat pizza with sweetcorn and rhubarb on it and Oh fuck why do I live in a world where people eat pizza with sweetcorn and rhubarb on it?
I have not had sweetcorn on a pizza in years. Just saying.

Topped with a whole creamy burrata. Bloody lovely. View attachment 315861

I personally prefer the look of the other one, I'm not a fan of the addition of cold greenery (especially masses of rocket, if that is what it is) with the exception of a few fresh basil or oregano leaves. Take that off and put it in a side salad where it belongs and I am sure I would be happy :D

I personally prefer the look of the other one, I'm not a fan of the addition of cold greenery (especially masses of rocket, if that is what it is) with the exception of a few fresh basil or oregano leaves. Take that off and put it in a side salad where it belongs and I am sure I would be happy :D
The pizzas look great but I’ve got to agree about the rocket dump thing some restaurants are doing these days.

10 min pizza dough. Can it be true?

My feeling is that, with all of these "easy" recipes that go around, you generally find out quite quickly the price to be paid for "easy". There's a reason bread dough has been being made pretty much the same way for thousands of years.

My feeling is that, with all of these "easy" recipes that go around, you generally find out quite quickly the price to be paid for "easy". There's a reason bread dough has been being made pretty much the same way for thousands of years.
Had a pizza at forno 500 Forno 500° Italian restaurant & Pizzeria in Dublin | wood fired pizza Dublin the other day, fucking lush :thumbs: the best I've had since I had a pizza in the best pizza place in Valletta in '11. The base would have been tasty enough to scoff on its own and leave a good review

Back
Top Bottom