Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pipkins (Inigo Pipkin) kids TV from the 70s

Seek your inner child farmerbarleymow .
But yes, it's not how I remember it. Hartley is a bit sinister. When he said ' Mrs muddles is ill with the tiredness ', the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. :(

Reactions: tim
I remember this well. Hartley Hare looked like he lived in a dustbin and I loved the drawn out “Time for a story” bit.

Another from that period that matches it for weirdness is Cosgrove Hall’s “Chorlton and the Wheelies” - exp. Fennella the witch’s giant son Clifford (the only part viewers saw of him was his legs)
83E8866A-B3B7-4E9E-B4F2-A78684A5CC81.jpeg

Pipkins Pig had always had his head in the trough, and began every conversation by shaking bits of foam and debris off his face.

I remember this well. Hartley Hare looked like he lived in a dustbin and I loved the drawn out “Time for a story” bit.

Another from that period that matches it for weirdness is Cosgrove Hall’s “Chorlton and the Wheelies” - exp. Fennella the witch’s giant son Clifford (the only part viewers saw of him was his legs)
View attachment 198389
Not as good as I remember.

Limp lettuce leaves! Hartley's run out of pocket money. Youtube is full of this crap

Full episode. 1977 lefties running ATV, obvs

Last edited:
Hartley Hare in Pipkins has made it into the world's top 20 most disturbing kids TV characters according to this YouTube video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rJn8RREWYc

Back
Top Bottom