Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Phillip Schofield leaves This Morning

Apparently HW's speech was a close match of Jennifer Anniston's on some Apple TV show called The Morning Show hahaaaaaaaa!!! I'll need to go and find that, I'm a big fan of hers. I rewatched all of friends recently and she's so good, like every facial expression even is just on point, I bet she never misses her mark!

Apparently HW's speech was a close match of Jennifer Anniston's on some Apple TV show called The Morning Show hahaaaaaaaa!!! I'll need to go and find that, I'm a big fan of hers. I rewatched all of friends recently and she's so good, like every facial expression even is just on point, I bet she never misses her mark!
I'm looking for it now to show the Baroness but I can't find it :(

I'm looking for it now to show the Baroness but I can't find it :(
The clip they showed on the article I read is fhe wrong one, but it's on episode 1 of the morning show. And they weren't wrong, it's bloody uncanny..I've binge watched the 1st series of that now and onto the second, Jennifer Aniston plays a good narcissist (pop psychology alert), she does this thing with her eyes when she's absolutely bullshitting that reminds me of my old boss, it's fucking unnerving. I like this nearly as much as The Good Wife/fight.

hmm odd that it making the news that the guy who looks like a sleazy sex pest

might just be a sleazy sex pest :hmm:

Maybe David Walliams and Russell Brand will finally get their comeuppances

I'm no fan of Alan Carr, and he does come across in this interview as a bit of a diva, but I thought a couple of his quotes were interesting.

Didn't take long mate ;)

Yes, I heard this story on the radio.

No idea how the police managed to pick up on it, to make their arrest, perhaps someone involved told them.

Yes, I heard this story on the radio.

No idea how the police managed to pick up on it, to make their arrest, perhaps someone involved told them.
Doesn't mention the other man getting arrested? Maybe they were an undercover cop?

Reactions: tim
Not Philip Scofield though. Had me going for a sec.
G
Hope the other fella is locked up safe from all for a long time

Phillip Schofield sensationally signs with Channel 5 for ‘top secret’ new show 16 months after being dumped by ITV

Last edited:
Phillip Schofield sensationally signs with Channel 5 for ‘top secret’ new show 16 months after being dumped by ITV

I saw adverts for this on Channel 5 earlier and was quite interested.
Not so interested now I know who's involved!

It's not something I've heard of. I just took the first link I came across. 🤷‍♀️
Will remember that in future.
IMG_5171.jpeg

Boycotting includes not adding to the Sun’s click count and the advertising revenue that brings them.

IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg

View attachment 444156

Boycotting includes not adding to the Sun’s click count and the advertising revenue that brings them.

View attachment 444157
View attachment 444158
👍👍👍👍

Good to see urban focussing on the source rather than the content. 👍🙄 Don’t change and disappoint me now!

On topic, the BBC, which is gleefully reporting on Al Fayed and Schofield, gave Huw Edwards a pay rise while he was suspended and had been charged with child rape images. And cancelled Liz MacKean’s investigation into Savile.

The BBC is complicit in child abuse.

The BBC is complicit in child abuse.
That's a dangerous allegation to make, the kind of thing you'd see from the far right commentators that puts people in danger.

It's fair to say that the BBC made mistakes and handled it poorly, but to make that jump into complicity is heading into irresponsible territory.

Back
Top Bottom