Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a suspected burglar was stabbed to death.

Of course you're going to be arrested if you kill someone!

Does anybody really think that the plod walk in, take a statement, take the body away and leave you to go back to sleep? :facepalm: :D

I doubt it, but some seem to think a 'killer' should be released before the investigation has got to the point where the police are satisfied they have enough reason to do so.

not pistorius, boxing

Boxing_Tournament_in_Aid_of_King_George%27s_Fund_For_Sailors_at_the_Royal_Naval_Air_Station%2C_Henstridge%2C_Somerset%2C_July_1945_A29806.jpg

followed by a points decision

Ahh, that sort of 5 rounds. Will there be an Italian ref to step in and ruin the whole bloody thing every time something looks to be happening?

A 78 year old getting the better of someone under 40 is quite something in itself. I don't know, assuming no charges are brought, I wonder how safe the guy will now feel in his own home? Retribution being what it is.

For sure he’s got a lot of hassle on his plate including being arrested and perhaps wanting to move house when he should be enjoying his retirement.

A 78 year old getting the better of someone under 40 is quite something in itself. I don't know, assuming no charges are brought, I wonder how safe the guy will now feel in his own home? Retribution being what it is.

Yeah, I wondered that. When my Ma got burgled she didn't feel safe at home any more, and said it didn;t feel like her home anymore, and eventually got a move to another estate. People sometimes overlook the ongoing impact on victims - especially older ones.

That's exactly my point. What more information do they need? A statement from the other burglar?

Self defence is no offence.

They have to complete their investigation and prepare a file for consideration by senior officers and/or CPS for a decision regarding bail, all this takes time.

ETA: OK, just seen spy's post, hardly surprising.

Oh well blow me down and lookie here. He's been bailed. How surprising. I'd never have expected that to happen. Fucking OB are wankers and tosspots.

<insert more silly acab shit ... etc etc>

'Burglar' murder probe suspect bailed

Great photo of him the press are using btw. If I ever get arrested again I'd love them to use a photo like that, unless it was drink driving I guess.

Oh well blow me down and lookie here. He's been bailed. How surprising. I'd never have expected that to happen. Fucking OB are wankers and tosspots.

<insert more silly acab shit ... etc etc>

'Burglar' murder probe suspect bailed

But he could be a murderer....

He could go home and murder his wife who he's been caring for for years....

If another poor victim of 'the cuts' attempts to rob his home and is tooled up who will guarantee the poor mites safe passage...

But he could be a murderer....

He could go home and murder his wife who he's been caring for for years....

If another poor victim of 'the cuts' attempts to rob his home and is tooled up who will guarantee the poor mites safe passage...
What the fuck are you banging on about now? I get the feeling that you're about to make an argument that would make some of the other stuff on this thread seem sane.

Quite a few people seem to be taking exception to the way in which the police are dealing with the householder.

Quite a few people on here better hope they're never in the same position...

"So, Mr. U75, can you explain why 3 years previous to this incident you were boasting on the internet about how anyone you find in your house is going to be beaten to death with **insert heavy implement of your choice here*** please?"

"So, Mr. U75, can you explain why 3 years previous to this incident you were boasting on the internet about how anyone you find in your house is going to be beaten to death with **insert heavy implement of your choice here*** please?"
might be worse, might be 'so mr u75, please can you explain why we found the burglar dead with a heavy implement inserted in his fundament'

I may have missed it, but I don't recall anyone boasting about beating anyone to death, only that they would take action to defend themselves and/or family, which is well within the law.

Back
Top Bottom