Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Feelgood - Stupidety
off a charity shop tape that thinks it's a worn out record and is getting quieter by the second (except for the tape hiss)

Was listening to that Fragments of Fear mix that Orang Utan linked to a while back - it's wicked, and very Halloweeny. Now it's just the sound of silence though, cos I'm supposed to be working and I can't write with music on :(

Rock You Like A Hurricane!

Judas Priest - Point of Entry

Scorpions - Love Drive

Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes

Scorpions - Blackout

Judas Priest - Stained Class

I am 15 again. :D

**headbangfrenzymoshdevilfingersonlyyoucanrockmerockmelikeahurricane***

rollinder said:
I've got a nagging feeling it's the same as the compilation I've already got only with a different name & photo on the front (the sleeve notes are identical)

I've been burned like that on rock n roll compilations, inc a £15 Charlie Gracie album. :( Gene Vincent, too.

lightsoutlondon said:
I've been burned like that on rock n roll compilations, inc a £15 Charlie Gracie album. :( Gene Vincent, too.

was only a pound though so :cool:
just have to compare the two and see if it's the same songs/versions

The_Reverend_M said:
Wha' do you mean "meh"!>?!!> :eek:

'Raw as Fuck' is tres cool though - I told you there's good breaks out there! :)
Doesn't really do it for me. You're right about the breaks though.... but I didn't want to admit it to your face.
Now on is the Fabric Freestylers one... V :cool: also.

Having a quick work break, so listening to a variety of noisy stuffs before....well, probably going downstairs and stopping work for the night tbh :D

'The Manipulator' Mixmaster Gee And The Turntable Orchestra
'Stealin' James' DJ Format
'B Boys Rock The Spot' DJ Bombjack
'Destination Earth' (1999) Newcleus
'The Bronx' Kurtis Blow

BB:)

rollinder said:
now where's my copy of origanal Pirate Material?
can't find it (which means its probably at thte bottom of the massive pile sof cds) so it's The streets - A Grand don't come for Free

Underworld - Oblivion with bells.

Didn't like it at first but it's growing on me with every listen, one of those albums that needs to be listened to in the early hours of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom