Revolting Cocks - Beers, Steers & Queers

Black Sabbath - Masters of Reality

Monster Magnet - Dopes To Infinity

Bad Religion - Recipe For Hate

Gorilla Biscuits - Start Today

Leatherface - Cherry Knowle

Do you play weddings? :D

Dr. Furface said:
Dorothy Ashby - Afro Harping (beautifully soothing for the commute with hangover)
Ooh, the first track on that is just brilliant... "Afro-harping", indeed! :cool:

rollinder said:
Spiritulized - Ladies and Gentlemen we are floating in space

:cool:

Funny, on my way to work last night I thought about this album and that I really should dig it out again.

*goes off to rummage in cupboard.

Loreena McKennitt - An Ancient Muse. A mate of mine raves about her, but I think this album is wibbling hippy bollocks. Although that maybe a bit hypocritical since today I've also been listening to The Grateful Dead - The Workingman's Dead. :D

Also:
The Psychedelic Furs - Mirror Moves
Linton Kwesi Johnson - Forces of Victory
Paul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse

80's classics (budget live and re-recordings cd)
Seventies pop sensations - more of the same only with reunion lineups with only one origanial member (if you're lucky)
Denny Lane's currently pretending to be Macca and desperetly recreating Wings, his Band On The Run aint that bad actually

Portishead - "Dummy"
The Smiths - "The Smiths"
Autechre - "Incunabula"
Daphne And Celeste - "We Didn't Say That" (sometimes chrity shops really are worth their weight in gold)
The Afghan Whigs - "Congregation"

I've got a nagging feeling it's the same as the compilation I've already got only with a different name & photo on the front (the sleeve notes are identical)

Zion Train borrowed from William :D
Inappropriately dancing round the living room to it in PJs last night after Offline. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom