Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

DTM_DHFC

Banned
Banned
I’ve not posted on here although I registered some time ago. I’m looking to purchase see tickets for the home game on the 28th but I have a question.

Are DHFC security enforcing proof of COVID jabs at that game?

If Hamlet are conforming to that policy I won’t buy said tickets for the game but as yet I’ve heard no announcement.

I’ve not posted on here although I registered some time ago. I’m looking to purchase see tickets for the home game on the 28th but I have a question.

If Hamlet are conforming to that policy I won’t buy said tickets for the game but as yet I’ve heard no announcement.

No one has to prove they have been jabbed to get in anywhere, a negative lateral flow test result will do.

And, as they are free, if you have a problem with that, you're a loon.

No one has to prove they have been jabbed to get in anywhere, a negative lateral flow test result will do.

And, as they are free, if you have a problem with that, you're a loon.
Your opinion of my mental state wasn’t asked for. So what you’re saying is that DHFC will be enforcing government policy relating to documentation (of sorts ) relating to COVID.. proof that you are COVID-19 negative?

why not contact the club?

1639921007943.png

"I've been registered some time, had not one thing to say about the football, but boy do I have some drivel about public health policy to share."
he's been here four months and has only just discovered how to post so we shouldn't be too harsh on the lad, it's wicked to mock the afflicted

You're in the wrong forum! I'll move it now and edit the title so people will know what you're on about.

This is why Hamlet should be showing leadership on Covid, and not having a 'director of football' going on the radio blathering on about how vaccinations are all about personal choice for players.

This is why Hamlet should be showing leadership on Covid, and not having a 'director of football' going on the radio blathering on about how vaccinations are all about personal choice for players.

Crouch speaks for the level headed- not for the easily lead sheep of today! And you forget to mention that he is fully vaccinated 👍

I have a couple of tickets going spare but will demand proof of vaccination from the individual purchasing
Your spare tickets aren’t worth touting son.
I’ve got half a dozen in my basket at SeeTickets- not bad at £77.00 the lot; but as I said: I need the COVID rules confirmed before I choose to press buy 😎

I'd suggest you don't buy tickets just yet if the Covid policy is critical your attendance / non- attendance. Two different national papers are this afternoon reporting being briefed that any two week circuit breaker will start on the 28th, if required.

As such, it's quite possible different rules may be in situ by kick off. Therefore Hamlet cannot really confirm what their policy will be for the 28th just now.

I’d suggest you do your duty and stay away, I’ve nothing against anyone not getting vaccinated, but why should you feel that your choice makes it ok to potentially pass it on to vulnerable people who have taken all the steps possible to protect themselves.

Not getting the vaccine is a personal choice

Potentially harming others is just being a cunt tbh

I didn't realise you got Tesco Value standards of trolling on the squareball forums...

Back
Top Bottom