Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nintendo Switch

I think the Switch has a lot better pricing balance than previous Nintendos I’ve owned. The big games are still expensive (though worth it IMO, and you don’t have to worry about the usual bollocks of people releasing half finished games which have to be patched after release) but you can also buy indie games in the store for a few quid.

I think the Switch has a lot better pricing balance than previous Nintendos I’ve owned. The big games are still expensive (though worth it IMO, and you don’t have to worry about the usual bollocks of people releasing half finished games which have to be patched after release) but you can also buy indie games in the store for a few quid.

That's intresting. I guess as I'd just looked at the cost of the titles I'd most want to play, I hadn't looked at them.

I've bought loads of things for a couple of quid on d/l. The 'proper' games are worth every penny IMO. BOTW is still astonishing. The switch is worth buying for that alone but Labo is fantastic. Being able to turn your console into lots of different things through the medium of cardboard is absolute genius

Not looked at it much, but this runs the new OS or something.

Yeah, probably works in the same way. The cartridge for R4 ran the OS and housed a micro SD card. Looks like that's done at the start with this and the Switch already has its own SD slot.

Interesting. Not sure I feel safe updating the OS before other people test it for me. :) But also....

I take it you won't be able to play Splatoon and Smash Bros online with your new OS?

Nintendo will ban the consloe if you mange to get it online.

or if your lucky force a firmware update rendering it useless.

selling my switch as there is fuck all games for it anyways and i don't play it anymore.

Nintendo will ban the consloe if you mange to get it online.

or if your lucky force a firmware update rendering it useless.

selling my switch as there is fuck all games for it anyways and i don't play it anymore.

"Fuck all games" is a ridiculous statement. Did you buy a Nintendo console when you don't actually like Nintendo games?

We’re playing Donkey Kong at the moment and it’s one of the most infuriating games I’ve ever played. [emoji35] [emoji106]

Nintendo's E3 direct is happening at 5pm tonight.

What are your expectations? I'm looking forward to seeing the new Smash Bros, and I hope we get to see proper gameplay of Metroid Prime 4!

Also, I hope Fortniter is released today (as rumoured).

Splatoon is fun and online Kid_Eternity

We've just got a cheap game called Pikuniku which is great fun and v sweet. Nice little co-op mode and story mode single player too

Cool that looks good will look into it. Since my post I’ve picked up Zelda which besides being incredible has meant I’ve not really felt like I need another game. It’s just so immersive!

Back
Top Bottom