Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nintendo Switch

I've seen people recommend Sumer, which is a kind of electronic boardgame or something. Might give it a go.

Cool that looks good will look into it. Since my post I’ve picked up Zelda which besides being incredible has meant I’ve not really felt like I need another game. It’s just so immersive!

I would have said that's a must but you said you didn't like single player. I've played it all the way through twice now. Still loving it :)

I’m so excited for Animal Crossing!
We finished BOTW last week (except for a couple or things in the castle we couldn’t find) and am feeling very lost. BOTW has taken four months which is the longest we’ve played a single game and we loved every minute of it.
It was quite tempted to just keep foraging and exploring and treat it like AC.
I never managed to ride that magical horse.

I am having trouble waiting tbh. I might try to finish Hyper Light Drifter beforehand, though that is a bit hectic and less relaxing.

Mind you it's a bit annoying that you can only play it for so long at a time - that has always been the case with Animal Crossing though. I had it for the GameCube! I remember Resetti!

A non zero possibility that I have been playing this all morning. Top tip: get your hairstyle/face/etc right when you start as otherwise you will need to get a mirror or a vanity to change them.

These guides are quite a good basic start: Animal Crossing (Switch)

It is a bit terse - E doesn't really do sharing :rolleyes: so we’re taking it in turns in the main. We don’t have a bridge but our shop is opening tomorrow!
Would anyone be up for some island hopping via dodo code over the next few days?
Looby mrsfran FridgeMagnet ?

Last edited:
I noticed today that in the fossil section of the museum (which is frickin enormous) there are evolutionary paths set up on the floor, and at the end they diverge for each of the different animal characters on the island.

How they mocked when i bought Ring Fit in a moment of exuberance before xmas

Now they (family) are all lining up to give it a go as part of Lock-in Easter

I'm getting annoyed though at the regular requests to come try to sort the flashing green light of death dock issue. Fix seems to be random resets / unplugging and replugging cables until it decides to work again.

Everything is fucking Easter eggs now :mad: plus there was a serial killer dressed as a bunny hanging around yesterday.

On the plus side, you can chase dragonflies around now they've appeared, which is as fast-paced and hectic as Animal Crossing gets. Though I have shouted "cunt!" at blossom petals, which seem weirdly hard to catch.

Legend ordered one. :)

Just had to start isolating so that will be handy depending on when it comes.

Hopt it works out, Bank holiday weekend coming up is a real shitter in terms of getting stuff delivered. I've been waiting 10 days for something that got sent Royal Mail 2nd Class from eBay, if it don't come tomorrow it's another week without fridge shelfs, lol.

Back
Top Bottom