Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NH Carnival '14 - Soundsystems under threat

Did my usual float for Heritage Social..... ( 7th year ) Put the usual obscene amount of PA in a small space and let it rip both days

The rain didn`t dampen down our dancers , they were out there all day! Having a 3 phase heater on the truck was a winner, was looking like some kind of mad wash house half way through the day...

I`m now deaf and crippled from jumping on and off a truck !

Roll on next year...

.p.

yeah the cleaning is amazing... iwas thinking about Channel 1 and the other threatened sounds - part of their conditions was that they had to do their own cleaning - bang out of order that i think, not as if they dont have enough to contend with - i hope they didnt have to do anything in the end.

Also as part of the licence was erection of fencing in front of a number of houses - with their own (private) security allowing residents through.

The flats in question do just become a open toilet on the ground floor. Piss isn't great to see the outside of your place stinking of it, though one resident of a basement flat woke up to a (human - apparently you could tell) shit on his doorstep (shouldn't, but :D )

Back
Top Bottom