Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Next weeks Queen speech

Bingoman

Will the Queen been at the State Opening of Parliament next week in ask this because of her mobility issues?

I cant see the Queen walking or wearing the Crown all the way from the Robing room to the House of Lords and if see cant do that way how are they going to,work out how see will be there?

Could she do it remotely from Windsor Castle with out going to Parliamemt and reading the Speach from there or could we her not doing it this year and giving it to Prince Charles to read out the Speach on her behalf, as I believe it has been done twice before in the past?

I would imagine that there is some kind of special arrangement for Brenda, I doubt someone will have to phone 999 for her nor is she likely to have to sit in A&E surrounded by rowdy drunks whilst being gawked at by the yahoos

I wish it on the Queen.

The government works for her, ergo the fact that it takes eight hours to get an ambulance lands on her fucking desk. If she were to spend a few hours lying helpless on the floor contemplating that, I doubt I'd shed too many tears.

Back
Top Bottom