Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New Godspeed album out today 4th Oct ‘24

It’s good, especially GRGS, and I have been listening repeatedly this morning, but I preferred the last two albums over this. Nothing really jumps out and grabs you by the throat.

Apparently there is a seventh track only available on vinyl as a reward for people who forswear the tyranny of digital. Twats.

Gave it a listen on the way to the hospital today. It’s very good and will require repeated listens. I’m always happy when a new Godspeed is released.

It’s good, especially GRGS, and I have been listening repeatedly this morning, but I preferred the last two albums over this. Nothing really jumps out and grabs you by the throat.

Apparently there is a seventh track only available on vinyl as a reward for people who forswear the tyranny of digital. Twats.
I have the vinyl but haven’t listened to it yet.

No I’ve just a bog standard record player I’m afraid my wife won’t let me spend the money on something much better.

No I’ve just a bog standard record player I’m afraid my wife won’t let me spend the money on something much better.

Perhaps she won’t let you buy it because she is planning to surprise you this Xmas with the stereogram hifi music centre of your dreams. Anyway, someone is sure to upload it somewhere online eventually.

Back
Top Bottom