Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Netflix/Prime/Disney/Etc unrecomendations.

Sorry, didn’t realise it was a spoiler, in episode one they even
played White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane so anyone who had seen the Matrix in which that song also features would be “spoiled” straight away. In fact the whole soundtrack was pretty crass

played White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane so anyone who had seen the Matrix in which that song also features would be “spoiled” straight away. In fact the whole soundtrack was pretty crass
Trying to reframe "I didn't like this, so I'm going to ruin it for everybody else" as "I didn’t realize this was supposed to be the solution to the mystery due to the use of White Rabbit” isn’t very convincing, especially considering that White Rabbit was never used in
The Matrix.

Last edited:

Sod off. Who gives the end away and then says we should have all known from the first ep (which is ridiculous anyway).
If they gave the end away in the first episode why are there eight episodes?
Really bloody annoying. Maybe it is all 'wank', but now I have no way of deciding that for myself. Arrgh. at the every least I could have enjoyed making mulling it all over with my daughter. FUUUU. . . it was just getting interesting too.
Super pissed off.

I'm only just about to start episode 3. My wife and daughter quite like it. Could have just said it was tedious, obvious, or put anything that gives the reveal of a 'mystery series' in spoilers.
I've spoilered mine in the hopes that they come back and edit/ispoiler their post. FUCK.

I'm flipping furious. I can't sit watching it speculating with my daughter now. Bloody arse.

Yeah you've already said that and I apologized.

You spoiled Detective Pikachu on the previous page so bloody arse yourself.

Okay, everybody take a breath.

Speaking as someone who watched 1899 to the end (a) really don't think that was much of a spoiler and (b) trust me, you don't want to watch to the end, it is fucking rage inducingly bad.

Back
Top Bottom