Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nazi f**kwit bomb maker jailed in Scotland

Judge Lord Boyd told the 35-year-old the charges he had been convicted of threatened "the safety of the public, our values as a democracy and strike at the dignity and respect which all members of our community are entitled to expect whatever their race or religion".

Yeah, but having a bunch of weapons of mass destruction down the road is OK, huh?

Anyway, clearly the SNP supporters are getting desperate:D

Surely the real story here is that he was waving the Saltire, and therfore represents a dangerous fringe of the nationalist movement? SNP founder nazi something something

This is the bit that amused me :-

Police also discovered that Morgan had downloaded an international application form to become "a loyal white knight of the Ku Klux Klan".

You actually have to apply to join these nutjobs? Do you have to list past experiences? It reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles where the villain is signing up bad hombres for his gang.

This is the bit that amused me :-

Police also discovered that Morgan had downloaded an international application form to become "a loyal white knight of the Ku Klux Klan".

You actually have to apply to join these nutjobs? Do you have to list past experiences? It reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles where the villain is signing up bad hombres for his gang.
I've just been looking for the form. Applying to join the KKK as Abdul Abulbul Amir would be good for a laugh but I can't find it.

Last edited:
I must say that I'm surprised that this appears to be the first case involving gunpowder. It is easy to procure in quantity, and although a low explosive, a couple of pounds surrounded by shrapnel detonating on a tube train would kill a lot of people.

The different effects in a firework are due to grain size, the stuff in the fuses is large grain, the stuff that makes the bang is small grain. It isn't difficult to turn it all into small grain. That said, caution is required, otherwise you remove your eyebrows and the front of your hair, and blow out the garage windows. :)

We used to use it for blowing out tree stumps/roots. Because of the organic nature of the material, gelignite doesn't work. We sometimes used gunpowder and Ammonal Ammonal - Wikipedia together.

Ammonal came as pellets, and we mainly used it where the rock had fissures. In that case the fissures acted as vents, and reduced the effect of the gelignite.

I must say that I'm surprised that this appears to be the first case involving gunpowder. It is easy to procure in quantity, and although a low explosive, a couple of pounds surrounded by shrapnel detonating on a tube train would kill a lot of people.

The different effects in a firework are due to grain size, the stuff in the fuses is large grain, the stuff that makes the bang is small grain. It isn't difficult to turn it all into small grain. That said, caution is required, otherwise you remove your eyebrows and the front of your hair, and blow out the garage windows. :)

We used to use it for blowing out tree stumps/roots. Because of the organic nature of the material, gelignite doesn't work. We sometimes used gunpowder and Ammonal Ammonal - Wikipedia together.

Ammonal came as pellets, and we mainly used it where the rock had fissures. In that case the fissures acted as vents, and reduced the effect of the gelignite.
Sadly not. The Nazi cunt responsible for the Admiral Duncan bomb and the other attempts used firework sourced gunpowder.

1999 London nail bombings - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom