Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe - Boris Johnson's death sentence

This poor British woman, mother and charity worker was arrested in Iran last year while on a family visit and imprisoned on some trumped up charge for 5 years. Meanwhile, her young daughter has had her passport revoked so she can't return home to her father and is living with her grandparents learning an entirely different langage and culture. Who do you turn to for help, your own British Governement. Up pops the knobhead who says he can't understand what all the fuss was about; she was simply teaching people journalism :facepalm:
So days after this remark she is back in court again, now charged with "propaganda against the regime".
Buffoon my arse.
Interestingly, the torygraph mentions the additional charges but not the fuckwits comments.
Perhaps they would have been better calling ghostbusters for help.

Fears for jailed mum after Johnson remark
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe - Wikipedia

Boris Johnson did not pluck 'educating journalists' out of thin air. He has been briefed that this was the case. In his first statement in the Commons he said 'It is my understanding...'.

Rather than castigating Boris, castigate the idiot who briefed him.

Emma Thompson is on the radio now, saying despite pneumonia, she is out in West Hampstead protesting about the imprisonment and calling on Johnson to sort it out.

th

Is she going to be released very shortly in a way that the Iranian government can save face i.e nazanin is ging to be declared unfit to be in prison? I hope so.

Seriously, what dirt has that cunt gone on the rest of the elite that stops him being lined up against the wall?
I asked a Tory that, and he basically said they all hate him but because we naughty proles didn't give May a majority they couldn't get rid of him. Apparently the country only has itself to blame.

I was literally left with my mouth hanging open.

Haha well no, but she is just being used as a pawn in this. But I guess she always was from when she got arrested, just even more so now.

I get the feeling that money/trade/capital has a lot to do with this, reading from the Graun article they are pissed that they're not getting full trading access with their banks post nuclear deal and that's pissing them off and then there is the matter of the money we owe them.

Back
Top Bottom