Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe - Boris Johnson's death sentence

I saw a clip of Ratcliffe and his daughter and he was being asked what the first thing they were going to when they got home. He glanced at his daughter and said he’d make his wife a cup of tea, but there was a glint in his eye. He then said they’d do loads of tidying and that mummy would direct them all, and I thought ‘cheeky, let her get some rest ffs!’

They've been doing video calls, and she probably knows her husband's standards of tidiness, which might not be up to hers without being actively bad. But, more importantly, Nazanin hasn't been allowed to have much of her own stuff, let alone tidy it, for years. I can imagine a lot of people actually wanting to get home and tidy it up after a long detention like this. Makes their home their own again, in a useful way to everyone else too.

It's not "the woman's back, make her do housework."

He's probably been a bit busyhimself to worry too much about dusting behind the clocks and polishing the door knobs tbf

I'd like to see how grateful these cunts would be if it took six years for their government to get its finger out of its arse and spring them from a jail in the Middle East. Even if they were bang to rights their relatives would have started a letter-writing campaign to the tabloids within a week demanding to know why they were being fed foreign muck instead of egg and chips. But then, I assume none of them are brown...

I just arrived at a hotel to see the last minutes of a half our interview with her on B1. From what I saw she is a lovely person 👍

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe - Boris Johnson's death sentence​

This poor British woman, mother and charity worker was arrested in Iran last year while on a family visit and imprisoned on some trumped up charge for 5 years. Meanwhile, her young daughter has had her passport revoked so she can't return home to her father and is living with her grandparents learning an entirely different langage and culture. Who do you turn to for help, your own British Governement ...

It was all somebody else's fault?:

Sir Gavin Williamson blocked a £400 million deal to bring Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe home from Iran five years before she was released on the basis the money could be used by Hezbollah, Boris Johnson has said ..."

Gavin Williamson blocked release of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, claims Boris Johnson

Back
Top Bottom