Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nations League 2022/23

The England - Italy game tonight is live on Channel 4.

Don't think I've watched football on Channel 4 since Football Italia in the 90s.

The England - Italy game tonight is live on Channel 4.

Don't think I've watched football on Channel 4 since Football Italia in the 90s.
Ta for the alert or I'd have missed it. I was looking forward to that :)

I was looking forward to that :mad:

Bellingham: over-rated
Saka: over-rated
Sterling: runs at the defenders with the ball and 8/10 times, falls over
Toney: why call him up if you dont play him?

Portugal totally dominant in a 4-0 away win against the Czechs. " points clear after Spain lost, next match Spain.

Pretty much a free game for Wales tonight. Lose and we drop to the second tier, where England reside, or win and stay in the elite group!

Weird game this Welsh one. Hennessey looks shaky af, almost scored the most embarrassing own goal, Bale looks like he's trying to get his leg broken, and Wales probably should be in front. But aren't.

Ok, good goal. Begrudgingly.

Why do the Poles always have great goalkeepers? It's only Szczesny but they all play great when they play for the national team against UK national teams.

well it took me 5 minutes to find out it's on channel 4, another 5 minutes to find out channel 4 seems to be down, another 5 minutes to go downstairs and find out channel 4 seems to be down there too, and so I'm back upstairs none the wiser :mad:

Back
Top Bottom