Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Music vids with London as their backdrop

Being Goldie I would assume this was filmed in London
just as a by-the-by, Goldie was born in Walsall, of Jamaican/Scottish parents, but grew up in Wolverhampton, and seems to talk of Wolves as his family home more than anywhere else, and now lives out in the home counties somewhere!

just as a by-the-by, Goldie was born in Walsall, of Jamaican/Scottish parents, but grew up in Wolverhampton, and seems to talk of Wolves as his family home more than anywhere else, and now lives out in the home counties somewhere!

Last I heard he was living in a village in Herts.

Continuing my Kings Cross nerdishness on this thread that video contains shots of junction between Euston Road and Midland Road and St Pancras Roads at 0.39 and 0.53 respectively.

good spot! that clip was only half a second! british library at one point no? ive got a friend who volunteers in that nature reserve in kings x - i showed him that jungle brother vid Toblerone - he loved it! thnx for that one

Spice Girls, Wannabee, Midland Grand Hotel, St Pancras.....Its a beautiful interior there. I've still only seen it once.

Spice Girls, Wannabee, Midland Grand Hotel, St Pancras.....Its a beautiful interior there. I've still only seen it once.

I once went on an incredibly boring course there.

i explored some of the other floors and nearly all the rooms were dust sheeted up:(

this is classic :D - Imagination 'Changes'

*When i was 6 i mimed to Imagination's 'Just an Illusion' for some kind of compulsory school 'talent' contest :facepalm: luckily before the days of camcorders and videophones!

Not quite what this thread is about, but a couple of interesting clips of East End Mods on location here

part 2

Some very obvious ones:

CRYSTAL FIGHTERS "I LOVE LONDON"

(around Waterloo / Embankment ???)

Fergie - "London Bridge"
(Hampton Court ??? & Tower Bridge)

Dizzy Rascal - "Jus A Rascal"

(filmed at night-time on a boat in the Thames - inc. Tower Bridge)

Dizzy Rascal - "Dirtee Cash"

(Tower Bridge again)

Imelda May - Kentish Town Waltz <loads of Kentish Town!

Ive always wondered whats so Kentish about Kentish Town?

Back
Top Bottom