Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

One of the few mundane pics on the thread - Nice one for reading the OP. A crap, nondescript building and fuck all going on.

I agree - it isn't a good building. While I was rooting through my old pics earlier I found a picture of when that was being built, showing the much nicer building behind it (the Thistle Hotel). The block in this pic was only about one storey high at the time. Will dig it out and post up later today.

Romance is not dead.
20130618_202429.jpg

I scouted round town this morning to look for boring sites to snap, and will post some more up later once I've reduced the file sizes. I'll have to go on a proper wander this weekend to fully document all of central Manchester's mundanity - in all it's non-glory. :)

That's an ace pic. It's like the end of a rave but with cars instead of munters.

Not mine I'm afraid... Will have an explore and take a couple tomorrow.

The best thing about the dark arches is the eerie minimalist music that's played. :)

I get my phone back tomorrow so I'm gonna take some pics around town as well (my current phone isn't up to it, and I like putting my own pics on this thread, rather than others').

Back
Top Bottom