Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

20130702_181430.jpg

aIMAG3454.jpg

Princes Avenue, from the inside of the pub I posted a picture of a few pages back. The toad outside - a Larkin thing - has a plaque saying 'For your own safety, please do not climb on the toad.' Only in Hull...

aIMAG3707.jpg

Prinny Ave again, further up, with Pearson Park on the right.

aIMAG4567.jpg

View across the Humber from a train window on a spring morning.

Attachments

• aIMAG4638.jpg
    aIMAG4638.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
since i started contributing to this thread, my cameraphone has run out of memory, and i need to get an external hard drive :oops:

farmerbarleymow - i salute you! and your presumably creaking-under-the-strain-by-now technology :D
excellent, excellent work today :cool:

Thanks. :)

I had to buy a new memory card last week, as my paltry 2GB one just wasn't going to cut the mustard with taking 300-400 pictures a day! I've got a nice chunky 64GB one now so can take as many as I like. :cool:

Although now I've got to worry about running out of space on my laptop hard drive instead - time to start dumping some stuff permanently onto the backup drive to free space...

Brilliant pics again. This thread makes me want a camera instead of phone with zero zoom. What do you use?

Thanks. :)

I do love colourful graffiti, as it inherently cheery. I'm still trying to fathom what 'fuck swag' means though? :confused: I dread to think! :D

I just use my phone, as I don't have a proper camera. So the camera I'm using is the built-in one on my Blackberry Z10. Its ok in normal mode, but a bit blurry in zoom mode, but nowt's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom