Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

More bridges. I am starting to realise that I quite like arches - possibly because of the engineering that lies behind them.

View attachment 34950

I like them too. However, I can't think of a single arched bridge in this whole city. We do have various lifting bridges and swing bridges over the River Hull, though. And the Humber Bridge, of course, which is just beautiful:

aIMAG0339.jpg

I like them too. However, I can't think of a single arched bridge in this whole city. We do have various lifting bridges and swing bridges over the River Hull, though. And the Humber Bridge, of course, which is just beautiful:

View attachment 34959

There must be tons of arched bridges here - its only be wandering around this past week or so that I'm starting to notice how common they are. They're like vermin! :)

More bridges. I am starting to realise that I quite like arches - possibly because of the engineering that lies behind them.

View attachment 34950

I especially like that particular arch, with The Knott Bar cosily snuggled in under it. I'd very much like to be cosily snuggled up in that pub right now this very minute. :D

You'e going sterling work, by the way, farmerbarleymow. Well done you.
This is a brilliant thread.

Back
Top Bottom