Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

More than 40 medieval bodies found on building site in Buckinghamshire

Pickman's model

Starry Wisdom
three days ago (28/1):
1580462877813.png

apparently it was a condition of the planning application being accepted that an archaeological survey be undertaken: but if one was no one has seen it and there are suspicions of a cover-up

yesterday:
1580462994397.png

appalling behaviour by the developers (which is no surprise)

three days ago (28/1):
View attachment 197160

apparently it was a condition of the planning application being accepted that an archaeological survey be undertaken: but if one was no one has seen it and there are suspicions of a cover-up

yesterday:
View attachment 197161

appalling behaviour by the developers (which is no surprise)

Fuck’s sake, put it in the history forum.

give me mod powers and i shall.

otherwise report it and ask for the move yourself.

Appears I didn’t have to...

Anyway, it is quite interesting. I also like that ‘generic image used for editorial purposes’ is actually the skeleton of Richard III.

Aethelraed being the son of Alfred?

Either the longest pregnancy in history or sperm lives a lot longer after death, and AS high status women had some much more unsavoury mating habits than we had previously understood...
or aethelred was rather aulder than previous historians had given him credit for

You can tell that they enjoyed using Mr Grimsdale a lot in that article. It goes from Ed Grimsdale to repeated Mr Gimsdales and the only other persons are first and second name plus one rather brusquely and oddly referred to as Chapple OBE .

Buckinghamshire is a fucking weird place tbf

“ Even Bucks County Council's Archaeological Service (BCAS) has not seen the report, though they are aware of the discovery.

Now townspeople are demanding the “cover up” ceases. “

Dig for the truth. End the cover up.

“ Even Bucks County Council's Archaeological Service (BCAS) has not seen the report, though they are aware of the discovery.

Now townspeople are demanding the “cover up” ceases. “

Dig for the truth. End the cover up.

They' should call in Inspector Mercia to investigate

Back
Top Bottom