Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Misogynist barbarians in Alabama impose forced pregnancy law

cousin's whole family's off to a protest but he still feels this helplessness, like what the hell can they do about it, effectively do to oppose these people who are not the majority of Americans just a cabal of religious nuts. i get why he feels this. What is there?

straight up if you defend well informed prolife people on this thread give their current position

questioning your angle atm

Maybe time for a nice lie down and some chlorpromazine. I'll ring the bell..

no really you are currently the person with the highest amounts of post of this thread and you mentioned well informed prolifers

Would at least like to see a rebuttal of todays bullshite before we move on

no really you are currently the person with the highest amounts of post of this thread and you mentioned well informed prolifers

Would at least like to see a rebuttal of todays bullshite before we move on

What are you even dribbling about? :confused:

Isn't part of the point that relying solely on Roe vs Wade meant the battle for abortion rights was never properly won? Various Democrat legislations have had the chance to put legislation in place - Obama had the majorities to do so in his first term, for instance - but didn't do it. It's always been vulnerable to this.

I certainly had always been under the impression it was a lot more secure than it turned out to be.
Especially would never have expected something like this with the Dems in power.

Isn't part of the point that relying solely on Roe vs Wade meant the battle for abortion rights was never properly won? Various Democrat legislations have had the chance to put legislation in place - Obama had the majorities to do so in his first term, for instance - but didn't do it. It's always been vulnerable to this.

Maybe he never saw it as the mine canary. Wonderful that we had a black president though. It changed everything.

Yeah I don't really understand why they rely on these 'cases' rather than passing an actual law.

Back
Top Bottom