Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mighty Hoopla, Cross The Tracks, Wide Awake & City Splash festivals, Brockwell Park - discussion

Coming back in 2021

Summer Events Series 2021 is proposing a ten-day gated event in Brockwell Park, running from the 4th to 13th June 2021, with six major event days, and four days of open community events in between.

Mighty Hoopla announces line up for its Brockwell Park pop festival in September 2021

2021 line up Mighty Hoopla announces the pop-tastic line up for its Brockwell Park festival in September 2021

tbh that's a pretty good lineup for 35 quid, I'd go if it was local (ACR are playing in Preston in the summer so I'll probably see them at least)

Despite me dismissing 'Wide Awake' as hipster magent of a festival I am going along after work tomorrow as I got a freebie, and if anyone fancies it there are loads going for a fraction of the original price on Ticketswap

Crikey - there's some wattage. Just off a Teams call with a colleague who could tell it was IDLES on stage despite my being at the back of the house with the windows shut.

I'm rather enjoying it. Though I might revise that opinion when it's time to put the kids to bed.

im impressed and glad i can hear it all even from almost a mile away. Just a bit frustrating i have another 2.5 hours of work before i can head over myself.

Did i just hear them singing 'Wonderwall'?

Back
Top Bottom