Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Men! Talk to me about your smart shoes

I don't understand mens footwear when it comes to smart shoes. I was just in the lift with a bloke who had narrow bits on the ends which were so long, he looked like he was wearing elf shoes. Are they cool and trendy?

What's hot and what's not in the world of male footwear? :)

i don't wear shoes, i prefer boots, currently wearing some doc marten, chuka boots, i think they're called, 6 holes, tan in colour. If I need to be smart, I have a pair of plain black boots from clarks which go with my suit

i don't wear shoes, i prefer boots, currently wearing some doc marten, chuka boots, i think they're called, 6 holes, tan in colour. If I need to be smart, I have a pair of plain black boots from clarks which go with my suit

I agree.

These but lace ups are the last I bought:

image.do

How cool would that be if we had tongues on the end of our feet? We'd be able to lick sand without it seeming weird! :cool:

I know! I often find it difficult to explain that need to people, what with the being on your hands and knees and lapping at the ground it requires :(

Those pointy shoes are pretty prickish imo. I've got black ones for work and a pair of brown and a pair of tan loafers for when I want to stylishly relax.

Those pointy shoes are pretty prickish imo. I've got black ones for work and a pair of brown and a pair of tan loafers for when I want to stylishly relax.

Woah there Ken!

You can't slag the pointy pointy and then subtley squeeze in a LOAFER. The male loafer is a terrible thing :(

Back
Top Bottom