Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

matt hancock is a twat

one day it would be nice to see you post something you've thought of. and even nicer if it made sense.

Yet this very thread you’ve started, by your own admitting was inspired by a post by cybershot on another thread.

:facepalm:

As you were.

i saw something which could be done to remedy the absence cybershot complained of, and stepped in to oblige. what's your point, caller?

Ive already made it.

But I stand by my original point that Twat Head sounds better than just Twat regarding the title of this thread.

Anyway, I’ll leave it with you.

Yesterday (I think it was yesterday, the days are kind of running into one a bit) he was umming and ahhing during the briefing and Nate looked up and said (completely deadpan) "I think the Tory News Delivery Robot is malfunctioning, someone had better go and give it a kick" - I missed the rest of the briefing :D

In response to pretty much every question when he was last on he responded with "that is a very important question thank you" "a very important question" and then usually went on NOT to answer the question - which is pretty much his MO.

I am in two minds, he definitely isn't an accomplished public performer, and when rarely presented with a decent and difficult question he attacks the questioner (as he did saying "the question was invalid") but his attack is like that of a toothless papier-mache rodent. And while he nominally is a department leader, leadership is not something one would assign to him from his visible charisma bypass performances.

It isn't just charisma bypass that is his problem, he is a grey speaker, lacking in passion, lacking in emotion at all, a grey mandarin without the intelligence, I forgive myself and I hope you will forgive me after seeing yet another dire press conference by Hancock my thinking was please come back Boris!

Wonder how long its gonna be before boris has 'full confidence' in him lol.

The Mail on Sunday reveals Health Secretary Matt Hancock pleaded with Prime Minister Boris Johnson to "give me a break" during what the paper calls a "furious bust-up" over his department's handling of the coronavirus crisis. The Mail says further pressure has been heaped on the health secretary after more than 25 million goggles bought for the NHS were found to be unfit for purpose - but his spokesman says they were ordered by Gordon Brown's Labour government in 2009. A source close to Mr Hancock says he has the "total support" of No 10.

Thread title fail, he's not a twat he is a cock! Look see...
View attachment 210979

Good try, but still not as good as:

iu

Back
Top Bottom