Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

March craft club - breadmaking

sorry i didnt make this, i woke up late and lazy but i am with you in spirit - i have made biscuits and a cake this afternoon :)

That was loads of fun :) Thanx for coming peeps :)

Just realised - I forgot to make the pizzas - we've still got 4 pizzas in the fridge :oops: :D

Ho well - we still had plenty of food....

That bread was absolutely delicious perfectly crusty and soft - I never realised breadmaking was so easy. :)

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

That was lovely. I arrived to late for most of the process, but still managed to get a loaf with roasted red onions made.

Many thanks to Han and Jan for the hospitality. :)

What a lovely day, thanks Han and Jan! Such good fun, I'm so full of bread now - I ate another two rolls this afternoon.... Kyser was highly complimentary about our bread too (although, tbf, I would have broken his knees if he wasn't) :D

Had a fab time. The rolls were really lovely :). I shall always picture wheeling poor Blue Nun backwards and forwards on the sofa to get to the rising bread area :D.

Thanks so much to Han and Blue Nun for looking after us.
xx

Here's the photo which got TA's tummy rumbling:

image-upload-22-728250.jpg

I was so inspired, I baked a loaf of bread last night!

Doves Farm malted wholemeal since you ask, and very nice it was too :)

bread was fab, sun was shining and a lovely afternoon was had... thank you!

big (but v gentle) hug for Blue Nun :)

[goes off the look at bread flour in an inspired fashion...]

Thanks for a fabulous day, Han and Blue Nun (get well soon). Great to see everyone else...some more photos soon. :) :cool:

Highly disappointed not to meet chin_dildo at long last, though...
icon13.gif

eme said:
[goes off the look at bread flour in an inspired fashion...]
Go to Brixton Wholefoods, they've got loads of Dove Farm ones - although I really liked the Hovis ones that Han got, I'll be making those again :)

innit said:
Go to Brixton Wholefoods, they've got loads of Dove Farm ones - although I really liked the Hovis ones that Han got, I'll be making those again :)

Got a Shipton Mill one from there - 3 malts and sunflower, pumpkin and lin seed flour....yum!

Back
Top Bottom