Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man United 2021-24, 'Best of the Rest'

he scored in the wrong part of the goal, that's a good one... the desperation!

801 goals from 1095 games for club and country since his debut in 2002 which means he's well ahead of Romario (772 from 994), Pele (767 from 831), Lionel Messi (756 in 947), Ferenc Puskas (746 from 754) and Gerd Muller (734 from 793) in the all-time list. the last 700 came in 794 games. unrivalled.

Grim Mason Greenwood news (if true) :(

It's shocking stuff. The pictures and audio are terrible. Like you say, if this is true - and it doesn't look good whatsoever - then this piece of trash should be kicked out of football per se and held accountable for his actions in a court of law. Hope the victim gets all the support she needs.

I reported it. Only a certified creep would get off on posting something like that.
Easy, there; where's evidence anyone was "getting off on it"?

Can agree or disagree with whether it should be shared/spoilered/whatever, but personally I don't think sharing the thing that is the precise subject of the story, and was originally shared by one of the two people involved, automatically implies "getting off on it".

Easy, there; where's evidence anyone was "getting off on it"?

Can agree or disagree with whether it should be shared/spoilered/whatever, but personally I don't think sharing the thing that is the precise subject of the story, and was originally shared by one of the two people involved, automatically implies "getting off on it".
Thank you for a sensible voice.

Back
Top Bottom