Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lula's time is up.

tim

EXPLODED TIM! (Help me!!!)
The great survivor of the Brazilian left couldn't make it to the BRICS because a fall at home caused a small brain haemorrhage. Wouldn't it normally be the haemorrhage that caused the fall?

As they sang in their youth:

Look, my hand's jumping (shout)
Look, my heart's bumping (shout)
Throw my head back (shout)
Come on now (shout)

Let's hope it is as minor as is claimed and doesn't lead to the Constitutional Court writing to Bolsonaro with Love.

Last edited:
Recently Leftish Presidents have faced challenges in Brazil: Dilma was impeached and kicked out; Lula whilst out of office spent two years in jail for corruption; and Alckmin has faced corruption charges in the past over campaign donations from Odbrecht a huge Brazilian contruction company. Alan Garcia Peruvian President 1985-1990, 2006-2011 commited suicide after the bribes he received from Odbrecht were revealed. Those of us on the self-regarding Liverpool alternative student left loved Garcia back in the mid 1980s but he turned out to be a nasty cunt.

https://www.reuters.com/article/wor...l-candidate-alckmin-with-graft-idUSKCN24O2NE/

Bolosonaro at some point during his presidency suspended all investigations into political corruption, but these things don't always go away for good
Brazil’s Bolsonaro says he ended ‘Car Wash’ corruption probe

Recently Leftish Presidents have faced challenges in Brazil: Dilma was impeached and kicked out; Lula whilst out of office spent two years in jail for corruption; and Alckmin has faced corruption charges in the past over campaign donations from Odbrecht a huge Brazilian contruction company. Alan Garcia Peruvian President 1985-1990, 2006-2011 commited suicide after the bribes he received from Odbrecht were revealed. Those of us on the self-regarding Liverpool alternative student left loved Garcia back in the mid 1980s but he turned out to be a nasty cunt.

https://www.reuters.com/article/wor...l-candidate-alckmin-with-graft-idUSKCN24O2NE/

Bolosonaro at some point during his presidency suspended all investigations into political corruption, but these things don't always go away for good
Brazil’s Bolsonaro says he ended ‘Car Wash’ corruption probe
Much sound if not fury not answering the q

Back
Top Bottom