Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

Ah I see you have, so apart from being a bit of an arse why the change of heart? Did you have a bad experience? I don’t know if you have kids but if you do can I assume you didn’t have any issues with their vaccinations?
No member of my immediate family has had a COVID vaccine.

I’d really like to know how you got to this position? Having, as you say, all the vaccines previously you are now so polarised and thrashing around like a fish out of water?

I’d really like to know how you got to this position? Having, as you say, all the vaccines previously you are now so polarised and thrashing around like a fish out of water?
You stay happy with your vaccines and your regular boosters I hope they keep you safe.

Any thoughts on this, DTM_DHFC? Also is everyone in your group for the football unvaccinated?
We tested on Boxing Day- the match is on Sunday- and we’ve hardly left the house in that time. What sort of paranoid nut-job is going to test every other day- especially if only two of you have left the house for a very short period inside five days?

We tested on Boxing Day- the match is on Sunday- and we’ve hardly left the house in that time. What sort of paranoid nut-job is going to test every other day- especially if only two of you have left the house for a very short period inside five days?
I asked why you'd chosen 10 days as the magic repeat period for your testing rather than some other number. You haven't answered that.

I'm sure you have a logical and scientifically-based reason for that which I'm keen to understand :).

And is everyone you were getting tickets for similarly unvaccinated and similarly not doing an LFT before the match? I assume you're all aware and have discussed it.

I asked why you'd chosen 10 days as the magic repeat period for your testing rather than some other number. You haven't answered that.

I'm sure you have a logical and scientifically-based reason for that which I'm keen to understand :).

And is everyone you were getting tickets for similarly unvaccinated and similarly not doing an LFT before the match? I assume you're all aware and have discussed it.
The reply you received previously is
more than satisfactory :thumbs:

The reply you received previously is
more than satisfactory :thumbs:
Well not really. It leads me to believe there is no method to it which I'm sure can't possibly be the case.

And you didn't answer this:
???

Eta Upthread you specifically said you tested every 10 days. Just wondering why is all. :confused:

I actually do know a family that didn’t get vaxed. They got COVID, the mum is dead and the dad couldn’t go to the funeral because he was in icu, the son who’s about my age and used to play football to a really high level is still in hospital. All avoidable.
I’m sorry to hear about those deaths as I am any death. That said, the government and the MSM especially the right wing media are doing their best to terrify all and sundry 24/7 and they’re cranking it up. They really don’t need your assistance!

Ask your mate Tony Blair what his body count is. Ask him just how many women and children he slaughtered in both Afghanistan and in Iraq.
Ask him how he defines weapons in Iraq that could harm us within 40 minutes as the truth and justification for war. Ask him too, just why I should believe him - one of your leading mouth pieces- that I really must get inoculated and boosted- ask him why I today should believe him: The right dishonourable Tony Blair. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Christ that probably sounded patronising but you know what I mean. Responding to anti vaxxers has become a thing I've taken on stupidly and on an island where you are never anon, so it is head above the parapet stuff. So I'm probably taking this thread too seriously, just a bit stressed. Merry xmas comrades :)

Christ that probably sounded patronising but you know what I mean. Responding to anti vaxxers has become a thing I've taken on stupidly and on an island where you are never anon, so it is head above the parapet stuff. So I'm probably taking this thread too seriously, just a bit stressed. Merry xmas comrades :)
There are no anti-vaxxers here. :thumbs:

Ask your mate Tony Blair what his body count is. Ask him just how many women and children he slaughtered in both Afghanistan and in Iraq.
Ask him how he defines weapons in Iraq that could harm us within 40 minutes was the truth and justification for war. Ask him too, just why I should believe him - one of your leading mouth pieces- that I really must get inoculated and boosted- ask him why I today should believe him: The right dishonourable Tony Blair. :thumbs:

:hmm:

tony blair an arse but what he got to do about getting vaccinated

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom