Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Student protests - Wed 8th Dec+ Thurs 9th

People really should contact the police on 020 8358 0100 if they recognise anyone from the 14 pics released today

I thought I saw the one with the hood in Tescos buying some salt earlier, he'd bleached his hair though, presumably in an attempt to avoid being spotted.

Worked OK for me. They've been doing odd things with their website though - the new search facility was bringing up 404s the other day.

Nearly 100 pages for fuck's sake! Why is it that so many on U75 are so obsessed with demonstrations whereas discussions about the actual issue of university tuition fees going up, something that's going to seriously affect people for years to come, hardly manages more than a few pages?
It's not just about tuition fees, Norbert.
If you had anything approaching a clue, rather than being a reactionary toss-cloth, you'd be aware of that.
So a handful of largely testosterone fuelled males, some of them in police uniform, decide to use a demonstration as an excuse to indulge in a bit of mindless violence. It's very old news.
No, it's an old strategy, but it's new news to the people it is being used on.

before that........and it will ...not could ....... Prince Charles has had a very public slap ... embarrassing those in need of baubles

Water cannon first , closely followed by baton rounds ...each severe injury upping the ante ........

Take your hand off your cock, you miserable cunt, ffs!

"Police have been accused of attempting to prevent seriously injured protesters being treated at the same hospital as officers hurt during last week's tuition fees demonstration, igniting claims that one student's life could have been put at risk."

His mother added:

The ambulance man took us to Chelsea and Westminster hospital. That [hospital] had been given over to police injuries and there was a standoff in the corridor. Alfie was obviously a protester and the police didn't want him there, but the ambulance man insisted that he stayed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/12/police-injured-protester-hospital

People really should contact the police on 020 8358 0100 if they recognise anyone from the 14 pics released today

I thought I saw the one with the hood in Tescos buying some salt earlier, he'd bleached his hair though, presumably in an attempt to avoid being spotted.

The dark-haired clean-shaven bloke in no. 17 definitely looks like my mate beardy ginger Mick. I'd better call the OB and let them know.

"Police have been accused of attempting to prevent seriously injured protesters being treated at the same hospital as officers hurt during last week's tuition fees demonstration, igniting claims that one student's life could have been put at risk."

His mother added:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/12/police-injured-protester-hospital

"Given over to police injuries"!
Injuries like those sustained by falling off your horse and having it trample you, or muscle strain from ramming your shield rim into the face of protesters. perhaps even sprained wrists from over-energetic use of truncheons.
So fuck someone who's in serious trouble, because a bluebottle might need his bee-stung thumb or his wanker's cramp tended. :rolleyes:

Buy a £10 phone from asda, a handful of £1 sims from the newsagent and get grassing the stooges up. Wear the polices legs out..

I think I'll dig out my copy of the BNP membership list and see whether there are any shared entries in it. Just on the off-chance that the claims of the BNP and EDL that they don't share members happens to be false. :)

There were far right there bashing protesters with the full consent of the police - according to the Guardian live blog and an eye-witness account passed on by grogwilton on this thread. It's probably best to spam the Met with the EDL donor list, just in case, like. :)

The truth about water cannons

Blinded_by_water_cannon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom