Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London St Paul's bomb plot: IS supporter Safiyya Shaikh 'got cold feet'

If you work for WH Smith and you shoot a customer, is that a WH Smith sanctioned murder?

Are you taking the piss? WH Smith is a private company. And AFAIK it doesn't have anything in its employee policies that say "kill people."

:hmm: Neither do police forces. In fact they say 'don't kill people as you could be liable to be charged with murder if you do'.

No, they have rules that say ‘don’t kill anyone unlawfully’ . They practice killing people, but lots of the training Is about staying inside the rules. Most of it for the people who sign their name on the forms then hide a long way at the back.

ETA: the police that is, not John Lewis.

Hours after her defence mitigation finished in court, she made a call from prison, that was recorded as standard. A call she knew the authorities would have been listening to.

"I'm so tired about things," she said to her confidante. "I didn't get cold feet yeah... I was ready to go through with it... I wasn't having doubts."

Life sentence with minimum of 14 years.

Take that you fucking cunt. :thumbs:

So she gave an IS sign as she was taken down after being convicted. The video interview shows one fucked up woman.

This fucker appears to be the one who manipulated her. Naturally Facebook have provided a platform for him.

1593783150328.png

Back
Top Bottom