Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lambeth Council Watch - news and updates about the 'co-operative' council

We’ll have to wait and see how much it costs in terms of inevitable abuse of the park’s infrastructure.

Plus the hall is nearing completion of refurbishment. Going to have to get decent security on that

We’ll have to wait and see how much it costs in terms of inevitable abuse of the park’s infrastructure.

Plus the hall is nearing completion of refurbishment. Going to have to get decent security on that
Well quite - they have said that open parks will have night wardens which strikes me as significantly more expensive than having someone lock the gates.

I suspect the new Brockwell Hall conference centre is actually the main reason behind keeping it open as they will be operating until late anyway.

I agree that it just doesn't make sense to me that this saves Lambeth any money for Brockwell alone but if we also consider policing costs as well.

The park sits within Herne Hill Ward for some reason so this may mean their local policing team needs to take responsibility as well.

I was at a SNT/ward police community meeting when we all were told by a resident and the police didn't look happy at all.

Back
Top Bottom