Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

I have always lived in the Doncaster and Rotherham area and know too well how any Labour Party member gets voted in however ineffective they are.
They once had a conservative mp from Doncaster. So it is still seen as the most right wing town in South Yorkshire!

Influencing policy; people voted UKIP, so the Tories and Labor changed their policies. Not that hard to work out, is it?

And that influenced policy how? You appear to be mistaking UKIP's quasi-legitimation of the existing anti-immigration debate for "influencing policy". The policy pre-exists UKIP for both main parties.

However, spunking cock does nothing.

Because the withdrawal of the electorate from the electoral system does nothing. :facepalm:

He's also a gobshite who put himself forward as "the voice of Brixton" after the "Thatcher's Dead!" party, voicing a pro-Thatcher sentiment very few Brixtonites actually felt.

isn't he the Hammer of the Squatter too or am I confusing him with some other wank?

now that Galloway is out, is there anyone in parliament with charisma? Cameron's delivery has all the charisma of a finance director addressing the shareholders. With powerpoint slides.

Cooper has been known to speak like a normal human, as does Burnham now and then, which would make a nice change. Better than Rachel Reeves - if you were going to make a futuristic thriller about a robot specifically designed to never be capable of developing conscious thought or human emotions she'd be the perfect lead. But I don't hold out much hope for the substance being anything other than reheated New Labour under either of them.

A new leader should come out robustly against TTIP, its not a bubble issue, it will affect for instance sovereignty in a big way.

now that Galloway is out, is there anyone in parliament with charisma? Cameron's delivery has all the charisma of a finance director addressing the shareholders. With powerpoint slides.

I was going to mention that hague done a funny speech one during the brown era, but on checking the internet says he's retired this year. From politics at least.

We are all going to hate any new Labour Leader. The country will hate the new leader. The Labour Party will hate their new leader.

So get someone to do it as a purely managerial position. They wouldn't have to believe in it, just do it well.

Mourinho?

We are all going to hate any new Labour Leader. The country will hate the new leader. The Labour Party will hate their new leader.

So get someone to do it as a purely managerial position. They wouldn't have to believe in it, just do it well.

Mourinho?

you know, often when I look at the make up of the modern PLP thats my first thought. They need more fucking manegerial sorts. lol

How about getting in nicola strugeon on a secondment?

Popular choice, but she might get fed up of spending so much time in England - I mean given Labour's showing there wouldn't be much call for her to go North anytime soon. She'd have to just give Scotland an occasional wistful glance over the border.

As will, somewhat ironically, those cock a hoop new SNP MPs. 'What? I have to spend how much time in bloody England?'

Back
Top Bottom