Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

Burnham is bookies favourite according to Sky News

they will have learnt nothing if they put the man who was Health Sec when Mid Staffs was kicking off in charge of the party.

Hilary Benn?
as much a fantasist as the more famous mr benn

Mr-Benn-by-Mr-Porter.jpg

None of the Shadow Cabinet are capable of doing it, they are all fatally compromised politically and more than a few of them are just rubbish.

It doesn't matter who becomes leader of Labour. They will now be about as relevant as Woolworths. Yvette Cooper is a hard line Tory who just joined Labour by mistake. I wouldn't want her in the job.

john mann on bbc earlier talking up dan jarvis as the best candidate - apprently he's a real person not part of the westminster bubble and someone the tories fear

john mann on bbc earlier talking up dan jarvis as the best candidate - apprently he's a real person not part of the westminster bubble and someone the tories fear
Is your old man still involved - ask him what he thinks of Burnham if you have time please.

None of the Shadow Cabinet are capable of doing it, they are all fatally compromised politically and more than a few of them are just rubbish.
they were generally put in the shadow cabinet to have them in the tent pissing out rather than outside pissing in.

Mine is - I'm going round later, will see what he thinks (mind you, he got everything wrong about yesterday. Not sure if we can hold that against him though... :oops: )

Is your old man still involved - ask him what he thinks of Burnham if you have time please.
yeah he's still involved but on suspension, sort or, they accused him of uncomradely conduct so he's causing a scene so they have to give him a hearing after the NEC told him to get fucked. I'll prob speak to him on sunday, im sure he will like him because he likes politicans who didnt go to public school

yeah he's still involved but on suspension, sort or, they accused him of uncomradely conduct so he's causing a scene so they have to give him a hearing after the NEC told him to get fucked. I'll prob speak to him on sunday, im sure he will like him because he likes politicans who didnt go to public school
Cheers, ask him as well then if you do see him and feel like it, who he wants and who he thinks will win.

People are still talking about David Miliband? Why?
I've been unable to work out why he was being talked about in the first place. Was there something i couldn't see that others could - or were there other behind the scene stuff that he was the end product of?

I've been unable to work out why he was being talked about in the first place. Was there something i couldn't see that others could - or were there other behind the scene stuff that he was the end product of?
not sure, he was a worse charisma-free wonk than his brother.

Back
Top Bottom