Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

Your argument appears to to be that you're not anti-semitic and the last time time you checked this was still true and because you know the eternal never changing diff between the anti-zionism and ant-semitism that you are in the clear. Things have changed.
So many things I know. It's good to be reminded from time to time.

746FBFA1-29F7-4C27-9E4B-0F402A925A5E.png

Is that what happened today? The BoD/JLC tried to ‘dictate to Corbyn that he can only talk to ‘mainstream’ Jewish groups’?

Or just more thick as pig shit ‘anti-Zionism’?

I forget the wording and can't find the letter right now, but pretty much. certainly that he must engage with mainstream groups when forming his response instead of taking his lead from leftwing antizionist jewish groups.

Got to wonder what mclusky is trying to achieve with that. Comical that he talks of other people 'undermining' Corbyn while kicking his feet out from under him himself...

He's also talking about mandatory reselection, Corbyn has been a dissenter of this party's leadership for years - it is part of his charm. Any move to remove MPs who don't agree with this leadership isn't going to look good, imagine what Len would have said if previous leaders had tried to deselect Corbyn?

He's also talking about mandatory reselection, Corbyn has been a dissenter of this party's leadership for years - it is part of his charm. Any move to remove MPs who don't agree with this leadership isn't going to look good, imagine what Len would have said if previous leaders had tried to deselect Corbyn?
It's the local party who deselect not the leadership.

And this has nothing to do with the thread.

Got to wonder what mclusky is trying to achieve with that. Comical that he talks of other people 'undermining' Corbyn while kicking his feet out from under him himself...

He is too close to Corbyn for it not to be seen as one of Corbyn’s own contradictory messages.

In many ways it’s a fine article, other than the total balls up he makes when he says of opposing anti-Semitism ‘I need no lectures from anyone else on the subject’. Leaving aside the daft machismo (how long ago Len?) that’s exactly the attitude that got us here. I’m not listening coz I’m so right on.

Imagine saying to Black people about racism as a white person ‘I need no lectures’.

Imagine saying to Black people about racism as a white person ‘I need no lectures’.

Exactly. I was half expecting him to go with 'some of my best mates are Jewish'.

He takes the view, correctly, that far right anti semities need to be kicked off the streets. But on the left prescribes a programme of education and more cult of personality stuff around Corbyn. And in doing so exposes the, increasingly less submerged, political degeneration.

I think these whingeing Labour mp's should be asked their opinion on a two party state solution for Israel and Palestine, their thoughts on the war crimes committed by the apartheid Israeli government are they in the pay of the Israeli state or take free trips to Israel and finally ask their views on what is the capital of Israel? I am 100% certain their answers will tell us all their motive for deciding on attacking Corbyn.

Back
Top Bottom