Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

Give it a rest will you? treelover just said he was taking a break from here and that I'd gone away because bullied off: he has taken a break & if I've reappeared after a couple of months that's not cos he's a liar its cos I'm a fool. Not that I felt bullied by you in particular, you're not a bully, I think of you more like a sort of small pedantic pebble in shoe that you learn to live with and shake out periodically.
Lucky treelover to have you to fight his battles foe him, even though you don't seem fully apprised of the issues.

How come this thread has decided to ignore the most recent report on this urgent pressing issue? Could it be that everyone with half a heart / brain is sick of the whole tawdry performance? Scientists just don't know.

Absolutely. People like Sfront, BNP EDL etc. Hold your nose and have a look at their web sites, a quick look is more than enough. Their hatred of the Jews is absolute, to the point of psychopathy.

OK, some Labour people have made a few ill judged comments, but compared to the far right, it is bugger all.
cui bono? that's the question people should be asking about this whole misbegotten mess.

yeh if they want to be in opposition to at least 2025

You don't seem to see Corbyn as the problem. I can see Labour in opposition for every day that Corbyn is leader.

I would imagine that if Labour get a real kicking in 2020, they will replace him then, which is too late of course.

Loyalty is admirable, but a party is bigger than one man, and in the situation that the man is the problem, you have two choices. Replace him, re-energise and reunite the party, and win the next election, or keep him and lose.

I'm not a Labour supporter, but do listen to what people are saying, and my admittedly small sample is hearing a rejection of Corbyn.

One thing that the right seem to be capable of doing, which the left seem to be incapable of, is at least presenting the image of a united front, come election time. Fighting like cats in a sack doesn't endear any party to the general public.

As I said, I'm not a Labour supporter, but I do not want to see the current government in power until 2025, and perhaps beyond.

You don't seem to see Corbyn as the problem. I can see Labour in opposition for every day that Corbyn is leader.

I would imagine that if Labour get a real kicking in 2020, they will replace him then, which is too late of course.

Loyalty is admirable, but a party is bigger than one man, and in the situation that the man is the problem, you have two choices. Replace him, re-energise and reunite the party, and win the next election, or keep him and lose.

I'm not a Labour supporter, but do listen to what people are saying, and my admittedly small sample is hearing a rejection of Corbyn.

One thing that the right seem to be capable of doing, which the left seem to be incapable of, is at least presenting the image of a united front, come election time. Fighting like cats in a sack doesn't endear any party to the general public.

As I said, I'm not a Labour supporter, but I do not want to see the current government in power until 2025, and perhaps beyond.
as i have said they could elect michael palin leader tomorrow and they would still be in opposition until 2025. it's not corbyn per se, it's the fucking arsery of a party so divided the entitled mps will rock the boat until they get the leader they want.

REVEALED: How Israeli diplomat worked inside Labour to undermine 'crazy' Corbyn

Undercover recordings seen by Middle East Eye have revealed how an Israeli diplomat sought to establish organisations and youth groups to promote Israeli influence inside the opposition Labour party in an effort to undermine Jeremy Corbyn's leadership.

In secret conversations filmed by an undercover reporter, Shai Masot, a senior political officer at the Israeli embassy in London, described his plans to set up a youth wing of the Labour Friends of Israel (LFI) organisation and revealed that he had set up other organisations in the past.

Masot described taking delegations of Labour members on trips to Israel and told Joan Ryan, the chair of LFI, that he had he had been approved £1m ($1.2m) to fund further visits.

am blocked by Akehurst on Twitter, so would be interested to know how he's responding to this shameful crap .

The Graun piece on this also mentions the fixer taking Fabians on a trip to Israel with a view to get Young Labour friends of Israel going.

Wish Corbyn + co wld show some balls and sort some of this lot out / show them the door.

Akehurst is the one who has been coordinating the trips...

The Graun piece on this also mentions the fixer taking Fabians on a trip to Israel with a view to get Young Labour friends of Israel going.

Wish Corbyn + co wld show some balls and sort some of this lot out / show them the door.
If only.

I hadn't realised the extent that Zionism has been one of the core beliefs of the Labour Party for at least a century. To an extent that even embarrassed Weizmann.

Back
Top Bottom