Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

That being the case why do you think so many attempts were made to keep things secret or covert eg the widespread use of euphemisms?
What are you on about. It's not one or the other, is it. Just ignore me please pickman, until I either give you a fulsome apology or go fuck myself as you suggested.

Owen Jones is being savaged by hundreds of posters on his FB page, he seems genuinely baffled and hurt, it does show the SWP/STWC/Counterfire wing is quite strong.

Bimble, many on here value your contribution, don't be bullied off here.

Owen Jones is being savaged by hundreds of posters on his FB page, he seems genuinely baffled and hurt, it does show the SWP/STWC/Counterfire wing is quite strong.

Bimble, many on here value your contribution, don't be bullied off here.

The most 'liked' reply to one of his posts on the recent subject includes holocaust denial.

What are you on about. It's not one or the other, is it. Just ignore me please pickman, until I either give you a fulsome apology or go fuck myself as you suggested.
you've never wondered why auschwitz and treblinka and sobibor etc were in the back of beyond? Why even in official documents the Nazis did their best to obscure precisely what they were up to? The Nazis must have thought the Holocaust wouldn't have gone down too well with some people if they knew all about it...

Last edited:
Labour did not have a major antisemitism problem. They do now.

Politics is so unfair eh. The baddies on the other team find your weak points and exploit\magnify them out of proportion.

Jolly unsporting.

Not surprised to see you defend vile insults. You clearly don't see anything wrong arrogating to herself the right to determine who's jewish. Bully for you, treelover, bully for you.
I viley insulted you by wrongly accusing you of being.. Not even a tiny bit Jewish? Oh no. How awful. You'd be funny if you were less sad.
Meanwhile, fuck off with your 'the camps were in the middle of nowhere' bollocks. My grandparents were rounded up & delivered to the nazis by a helpful bunch of their neighbours, from Bratislava. The villagers of sobibor never noticed a bad smell .etc. Jesus.

I viley insulted you by wrongly accusing you of being.. Not even a tiny bit Jewish? Oh no. How awful. You'd be funny if you were less sad.
Meanwhile, fuck off with your 'the camps were in the middle of nowhere' bollocks. My grandparents were rounded up & delivered to the nazis by a helpful bunch of their neighbours, from Bratislava. The villagers of sobibor never noticed a bad smell .etc. Jesus.
If I had never previously mentioned being jewish, yes, I would have let your goysplaining shit pass. I find what you said very offensive, as I have no doubt it was intended to be. I am very sorry to hear about your grandparents, but a) you're by no means the only person here to lose relatives in the holocaust, most people don't use them as tools or pawns in an argument; b) sobibor etc in the back end of beyond for the people whose opinion mattered to Hitler, the Germans; if the Nazi anti-semitic campaign as popular, as resonant as you suggest then why weren't the death camps nearer reich metropolitan centres?

Last edited:
Richard Evans (historian of Nazi Germany and the holocaust):

ChXxmTkXEAA_G7J

I've seen some criticism before of the polemical nature of Brenner's stuff (as opposed to Ken's cack-handed use of it) from academics, but is there any substantial factual challenge from legit historians on his source material?

Sure he is, but that would be an example of 'criticism of the polemical nature ... ' at least in the stuff mk12 cited above.

Rather than e.g. showing that the primary sources Brenner cites documenting various kinds of zionist collaboration, or attempted collaboration, with the Nazis are forgeries or something.

Evans or other legit historians may have done this elsewhere though, which is what I'm asking about.

Last edited:
Sure he is, but that would be an example of 'criticism of the polemical nature ... ' at least in the stuff mk12 cited above.

Rather than e.g. showing that the primary sources Brenner cites documenting various kinds of zionist collaboration, or attempted collaboration, with the Nazis are forgeries or something.

Evans or other legit historians may have done this elsewhere though, which is what I'm asking about.
More likely to find dodgy referencing and inferences drawn

Listen - I have a close friend who spent two years converting from a Christian background to Judaism .In fact many Jews to this day would not regard him as a "yid" despite the fact that he was circumcised without any anaesthetic at the age of 31.

I went to his wedding - it was amazingly lavish.

And it was everything that antisemites hate.

And if my Muslim gf, who was not available, had attended you would have found it very confusing.

More likely to find dodgy referencing and inferences drawn

Sure, but if I recall right at least one of his books is just a collection of (rather damning) primary sources.

If those were some sort of "Protocols" style forgery I'd expect to find a lot of links to real historians saying so.

Listen - I have a close friend who spent two years converting from a Christian background to Judaism .In fact many Jews to this day would not regard him as a "yid" despite the fact that he was circumcised without any anaesthetic at the age of 31.

I went to his wedding - it was amazingly lavish.

And it was everything that antisemites hate.

And if my Muslim gf, who was not available, had attended you would have found it very confusing.

Is there a point to this?

Back
Top Bottom