Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

Thanks for that, excellent piece of goysplaining. I am well aware of the role of end of times christian loons in supporting the return of jews to the holy land etc. You'll have to spread the word (about how Israel has nothing to do with them really) to the 93% of British Jews who say that it is a significant part of their jewish identity in some way.

I'm ever-so-slightly suspicious of the validity of a pair of surveys for which the article's author, while offering links to everything else, offers no links to the survey data - ie who comprised the samples, how large the samples were, etc.

What a pity I didn't say that. Not content with being highly offensive you can't follow the simple point that the z.e. brought into being by Zionists and it is run in the interests of Zionists, while being supported by xian Zionists for their own peculiar aims. The z.e. is only a state for jews on the z.e.'s terms, what UK jews think of the z.e. is nothing to do with the point I was making.

That same entity was happy to expropriate compensation payments from West German companies for historical ills to Jews by then residing in Israel, leaving a group of Israeli Jews they had utter contempt for - the elevation of the holocaust to its current status being a '70s-onward phenomenon - merely for surviving, in penury.
Absolutely the state of Israel is about being there only on their own terms, and those terms are brutal toward anyone, including Jews, who oppose them.

And he's very fond of animals

A trait common to many of our great leaders

rs_634x1024-140924092452-634.George-W-Bush-Barney-Salute-JR-92414.jpg

Chimp is blatantly doing a Captain Fred Scuttle homage there.

A Labour MP has just come out with something antisemitic.

Why do you think the views of the right are relevant to that?

Diamond: Left wingers are anti-semitic

Someone with more than half a brain: Well no, *some* left wingers are anti-semitic, as are some right wingers.

Diamond: WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT RIGHT WINGERS HERE :mad:

It's really rather tiresome tbh, she reminds me of no one more than diamond.
She reminds me of this lass I used to live with. She'd ask the most obvious questions, the answer to which she clearly knew, just to see how you'd answer, and if you'd get anything wrong. She had no real interest in the response, it was all just some weird disingenuous bullshit. Which just happens to back up reactionary nonsense from other posters. But that's just a coincidence, I'm sure.

The genius of this carefully deployed attack, orchestrated by Crosby, is that it simultaneously damages the Corbyn brand and electoral chances in the forthcoming elections, whilst giving him an excuse for the debacle and stay in place.

There's a certain amount of Crosby related apophenia here. Not everything that Jezb ut-Tahrir fucks up is a plot orchestrated by Sir Lynton.

There's a certain amount of Crosby related apophenia here. Not everything that Jezb ut-Tahrir fucks up is a plot orchestrated by Sir Lynton.

I have to say that on this I agree, absolutely anyone can make a fake facebook account and trawl through post histories till they find something juicy. It ain't rocket surgery.

Sad to see "Godwins Law" spill out into the real world.....:hmm:
Godwin's law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Mike Godwin (2010)
Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism. The first utterance of such comparison is called the Godwin point of the discussion.

Promulgated by American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

In 2012, "Godwin's law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.[7]

Godwin's law

Mike Godwin (2010)
Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism. The first utterance of such comparison is called the Godwin point of the discussion.

Promulgated by American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

In 2012, "Godwin's law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.[7]

I read that earlier. I thought it included first to Godwin loses the argument.

Godwin's law

Mike Godwin (2010)

Godwin? worse than Hitler.

So, what is the Israeli PM supposed to have said 48 hours previously that was similar to livingstone's utterance? Google seems unwilling to tell me.

So, what is the Israeli PM supposed to have said 48 hours previously that was similar to livingstone's utterance? Google seems unwilling to tell me.

This? Although it seems to be last year. Maybe Livingstone fell foul of article drift.

Well, he did say this last year:

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."
read more: Netanyahu: Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews - Israel News

Suggesting that the Mufti and the Palestinians were really responsible for the Holocaust rather than poor old Adolf.

Perhaps it's the Palestinians that Ken's secretly got a grudge against

Well, he did say this last year:

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."
read more: Netanyahu: Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews - Israel News

Suggesting that the Mufti and the Palestinians were really responsible for the Holocaust rather than poor old Adolf.

Perhaps it's the Palestinians that Ken's secretly got a grudge against
Is this historically verifiable? (you know with primary documents and all that) or is it just hearsay?

He met him, but the idea that Husseini talked him into genocide is nonsense.
He certainly helped stop the issuing of exit visas. But night of the long knives showed Hitler didn't need talking into killing people, that and the war thingy he started.

Is this historically verifiable? (you know with primary documents and all that) or is it just hearsay?

Is this an ironic comment? If not, do you want proof that the Mufti was the eminence grise behind the Holocaust or proof that Bibi claimed that he was

Assuming you mean the Mufti, they're crap. If you are looking for primary documents about Netanyahu, here's the video.

[]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Historian Ian Kershaw points out that several passages in Mein Kampf are undeniably of a genocidal nature. Hitler wrote "the nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their international poisoners are exterminated" and in another passage he suggested that "If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain."

With all the usual caveats, given that this is taken from Wikipedia and I haven't read Mein Kampf myself, it does rather seem that by 1925 the idea of killing a good many Jews had already occurred to AH.

Back
Top Bottom