Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Scum like you would be the first to whine if you or yours took a hit from a deflected baton round, so stick your posturing up your doubtless well-lubricated shit-pipe.

BTW, "water canon"? You want to send priests in? Cunt.

Water canon...

Dressed like this?

vol001_borat_mankini.jpg

Facts have been released though - Bullet lodged in police radio, office taken to hospital, gun recovered from scene. It doesn't take much logical deduction to figure out that his gun was fired at a police officer *before* he was shot in the head twice.

To be fair, that's not a "logical deduction", it's a chain of assumptions.

a) We don't know the calibre of the gun recovered, or the caliber of the bullet lodged in the copper's radio, so you're making one assumption.

b) We don't know whether the gun recovered was discharged, or whether a police gun was discharged. Second assumption.

c) We don't know, if the gun recovered was discharged, whether it was deliberately or by accident (accidental discharges are surprisingly common). Third assumption.

So much for logical deduction, eh?

Whilst there does seem to be previous form for something like this - Brazialian on the underground post 7/7 etc... it would seem to be rather rare.
Unless the officer who was shot picked this guys gun up afterwards and accidentally shot himself with it then the idea that he was somehow executed in cold blood seems rather far fetched. Then again you're relying on rumours...

And you're relying on "logical deduction". :D

Yeah it's usually the cash converters that go up first followed by the pawn brokerscum jewellers.

AFAIKR there are none of those in the High Road. It's a mixture of Turkish Grocers, hardware etc, nearly all small local businesses.

Quite sad I guess but a middle aged woman I know locally was so overjoyed that they opened an Asda near Bruce Grove station. (Only about a month ago). She said to me, 'they must think that Tottenham is ok now, I'm so pleased we're getting an Asda, it means that we've really become respectable now.'

Didn't last long did it?

And I saw significantly more black and Asian people doing the looting/rioting.

This is what happens when instead of giving the man a fishing rod you give him fish and then you stop giving them fish. These are simple people who have lost the ability to function like humans, they have de-evolved into dumb, purposeless cattle and a few predatory wolves. But we are a rich society and the easiest course of action is to lob these creatures some food and shiny things to keep them out of our sight and we must recognise that they will get uppity when you forget to feed them. They are solely dependent like babies.

"De-evolved"?

I love it when people try to coach social phenomena in biological terminology. It shows them up for the idiots they are.

I wish it was. We have generations who have been lost because it was easier to give them benefits than to educate and develop. Now we cut the benefits further and we have riots.

Nothing to do with progressively removing the possibility of meaningful further education, then? Because from where I sit I can see a further education sector that's been residualised over the last 30 years to a degree where it is frankly dying on its' arse.

That picture of the pinned down, bloody-headed (truncheoned?) guy in blue shorts - I'm sure I saw a photograph somewhere of him standng in front of someone's camera, looking on at the rioting, but I can't remember where.

is that the same as the guy here in the third picture? At first look I thought he'd lost an arm...

Billie Piper said:
And I saw significantly more black and Asian people doing the looting/rioting.
So you saw a White people looting/rioting as well then? How do you feel about that? Have they just fallen in with the wrong crowd?:rolleyes:

Someone just posted this on facebook:

http://www.thelondondailynews.com/p...wners-form-local-protection-units-p-5381.html

Shop owners along Wood Green, Turnpike Lane and Green Lanes, the majority of which are of Kurdish or Turkish owned have formed local protection units following riots in Tottenham which have spilled over to Wood Green.
"We do not have any trust in the local police, our shops are next on the target list by the thugs who have ransacked Tottenham, we will protect our property", said a leading member of the Green Lanes "unit".

Shop owners have been seen by London Daily News reporters carrying crow bars, and other objects in case of attacks.

Thoughts anyone ...

To be fair, that's not a "logical deduction", it's a chain of assumptions.

a) We don't know the calibre of the gun recovered, or the caliber of the bullet lodged in the copper's radio, so you're making one assumption.

b) We don't know whether the gun recovered was discharged, or whether a police gun was discharged. Second assumption.

Fairly logical assumptions all the same tbh... Its highly unlikely that the round came from another police officer. Especially as they were carrying H&K carbines - I doubt the round would have been stopped by a plastic police radio if it had.

c) We don't know, if the gun recovered was discharged, whether it was deliberately or by accident (accidental discharges are surprisingly common). Third assumption.

So much for logical deduction, eh?

In order to 'accidentally' discharge a round into a police officer you'd have to have at least pulled the gun out and pointed it in their direction. Whether firing it was an 'accident' or not then becomes irrelevant as having someone point a gun and shoot it at one of your colleagues is reason enough for the police to shoot back. Given that he was shot in the head twice it isn't exactly hard to deduce who shot first either.

Back
Top Bottom