Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Keith will have you purged before you get the chance to resign.
I cancelled my direct debit before they could suspend me for supporting Palestinians.
I got an email asking me why I had ceased membership and I told them. I got a reply saying someone would ring me to discuss it. That was six months ago.
I guess I'm on a list to be denied membership if I should ever apply again.

They're probably too dense to even get why it makes them look bad.
Dunno about dense. Completely vapid hollow vessels whose souls were traded away long ago in return for a safe seat and a turn on the Question Time treadmill. Dense doesn't really come into it. I mean, at least the Tory cabinet appear to have some personality and/or motivation, even if that's "self interested spiv on the make". At least it's an angle that people can relate to. The Labour front bench though... they're just empty.

I cancelled my direct debit before they could suspend me for supporting Palestinians.
I got an email asking me why I had ceased membership and I told them. I got a reply saying someone would ring me to discuss it. That was six months ago.
I guess I'm on a list to be denied membership if I should ever apply again.
I left when Debonnaire held meetings with the Landlords Association but couldn't be arsed with Acorn until they kicked up a fuss. Not that that was particularly surprising or egregious by their standards, just that it was clear at that stage that whatever chink of light there had been was gone forever. The CLP secretary asked me why I left, I ignored her because she's a massive Terf and I cba. They still send me begging emails every now and again. Fuck off like.

Today some centrist dad type on Twitter told me he was glad I'd left and not to come back. Which was fine as it pretty much persuaded me to vote against the cunts rather than just abstain. Fuck em

I left when Debonnaire held meetings with the Landlords Association but couldn't be arsed with Acorn until they kicked up a fuss. Not that that was particularly surprising or egregious by their standards, just that it was clear at that stage that whatever chink of light there had been was gone forever. The CLP secretary asked me why I left, I ignored her because she's a massive Terf and I cba. They still send me begging emails every now and again. Fuck off like.

Today some centrist dad type on Twitter told me he was glad I'd left and not to come back. Which was fine as it pretty much persuaded me to vote against the cunts rather than just abstain. Fuck em

Didn't know that about Thangham and Acorn. Is there anything about it online?

Didn't know that about Thangham and Acorn. Is there anything about it online?
Erm, maybe on Acorn's twitter timeline from last spring? She did eventually meet with them after they put a lot of pressure on but it's that her natural instinct was to just talk to the landlords.
Of course now she's busy ignoring one of the biggest student rent strikes in the country in her own constituency on the grounds that supporting them would be illegal or something

Erm, maybe on Acorn's twitter timeline from last spring? She did eventually meet with them after they put a lot of pressure on but it's that her natural instinct was to just talk to the landlords.
Of course now she's busy ignoring one of the biggest student rent strikes in the country in her own constituency on the grounds that supporting them would be illegal or something

Ah okay last year! I did miss it to then. I'm not on social media much at the moment. Not entirely surprised as you said.

The labour party is so dead.
This is pathetic. Nobody is going to be convinced to switch to voting Labour from whatever it was they voted before by this crap-guest-on-Would-I-Lie-To-You impersonation of tories. It's deeply tragic.

Ah okay last year! I did miss it to then. I'm not on social media much at the moment. Not entirely surprised as you said.
Yeah it was during the early first lockdown as various groups were trying to appeal for support. No surprise that the Tories prioritised landlords over renters and then Labour fell into line as well. It's an instinct I guess

The labour party is so dead.
This is pathetic. Nobody is going to be convinced to switch to voting Labour from whatever it was they voted before by this crap-guest-on-Would-I-Lie-To-You impersonation of tories. It's deeply tragic.
Quite a few people will be turned off however

I can't be arsed even reading what Labour is planning, it's all so shit, so desperate, so awful. Whatever it is, it's actually a stick for the tories ot beat them with. Labour does some toe curling stuff about flags and patriotism and the next time they fail to back the monarchy, the army or fuck knows what, boris johnson has a ready made line in place about the patriotism being merely a cynical ploy (as indeed it is).

Back
Top Bottom