EHRC out today
Momentum membership has collapsed
Apsana ‘Zionist Masters’ Begum charged with housing fraud

I think Starmer has a bit longer to go

EHRC out today
Momentum membership has collapsed
Apsana ‘Zionist Masters’ Begum charged with housing fraud

I think Starmer has a bit longer to go
Does this mean I can expect more begging emails from him to prop up his definitely-not-haemorrhaging-members party? Oh good.

Another human rights report published today, I suspect this one will be largely ignored though. From the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights on the Tory Regime's “Legislative Scrutiny: Overseas Operations Bill” (yes, remember one of the one's Starmer ordered Labour MPs to abstain on and threatened action against those who broke ranks):

The Bill breaches the UK’s international legal obligations under international humanitarian law, human rights law and international criminal law.

Great work ex-human rights barrister Keir Starmer QC!

Another human rights report published today, I suspect this one will be largely ignored though. From the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights on the Tory Regime's “Legislative Scrutiny: Overseas Operations Bill” (yes, remember one of the one's Starmer ordered Labour MPs to abstain on and threatened action against those who broke ranks):

Great work ex-human rights barrister Keir Starmer QC!

He didn't just threaten action. He took action in the slimiest and most cowardly way imaginable. He (or his office) told the press that Nadia Whittome had been fired without bothering to tell her first.

He didn't just threaten action. He took action in the slimiest and most cowardly way imaginable. He (or his office) told the press that Nadia Whittome had been fired without bothering to tell her first.
That's what they did today as well

The SCG will split from the labour party.

AllKindAxolotl-small.gif

i think the variables here are less about people walking now, more:
how many more people are suspended in subsequent days
what is the due process for any hearings and will it be seen to be fair
response from the union bosses to all of the above
...still a lot that can happen and escalate here I think

I wonder if Andy Burnham is thinking about making a leadership bid (again) once Sir K has gone? Stars might align for him

Back
Top Bottom