Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

r38XVdM.png

Like George Best "signing" for Dunstable Town when he was a washed up jakey in his forties.

Funny and tragic in equal measure. All we need now is for Norris McWhirter to be appointed UKIP regional chairman for the afterlife via a seance, and maybe the return of Buster "Billy Britain" Mottram as a by-election candidate, to establish the party's healthy, forward looking agenda for fifty years ago.

Like George Best "signing" for Dunstable Town when he was a washed up jakey in his forties.

Funny and tragic in equal measure. All we need now is for Norris McWhirter to be appointed UKIP regional chairman for the afterlife via a seance, and maybe the return of Buster "Billy Britain" Mottram as a by-election candidate, to establish the party's healthy, forward looking agenda for fifty years ago.
Or this plank (racist Pembrokeshire councillor):

pauldowsonbbc.jpg

Known locally as "uncle Fester", and with a long history of unconvincingly-denied racist and homophobic Facebook posts. I met him once (in a musical context), and would say that he'd give Priti Patel a pretty good run for her money in the Thick As Mince Olympics.

I know she courts controversy and I know there are some conspiracy theorists who are really in bed with "The Man" but I never expected KH to be in this camp, am surprised.
Why?!?!
They do things for attention (just like many/most right wingers) and to try and get money in
She is disgusting and racist, how have you not noticed??? :confused:

e2a - covid denial is common with the far right (because they don't like doing things for the common good or like to be told, they just want to carry on doing what THEY want, that's it)

Why?!?!
They do things for attention (just like many/most right wingers) and to try and get money in
She is disgusting and racist, how have you not noticed??? :confused:
Of course I have, I've heard a lot of absurdity come out of her mouth, insane comments about people who call thier kids Tyler and another about people who name their kids after countries/places, doesn't she have a kid called India?
I just didn't expect her to get into non mainstream stuff, but you learn something new every day.

Of course I have, I've heard a lot of absurdity come out of her mouth, insane comments about people who call thier kids Tyler and another about people who name their kids after countries/places, doesn't she have a kid called India?
I just didn't expect her to get into non mainstream stuff, but you learn something new every day.
She's an out-and-out bigot in every sense of the word. A shameless, MAGA loving grifter and a conspiraloon....There isn't any inconsistency here at all.

Tbf to Best, he was a washed up jakey in his 20s when he signed for Dunstable.

She's an out-and-out bigot in every sense of the word. A shameless, MAGA loving grifter and a conspiraloon....There isn't any inconsistency here at all.
Thanks for explaining that, I had her down as a controversy courting sort, snobbish, but nothing to do with counter culture, or infiltration of it, but, as I said, we learn something new every day.

Back
Top Bottom