Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

this is funny but not as funny as her losing her house for being to proud to aplogise to someone she mistook on twitter

the bleeting of the lost of free speech is going to go on for a bit

from the same sort of cunts that have been calling for a ban on the BLM protests

:facepalm:

My local village racist (not the only one I’m sure just the one I am aware of) also named her daughter India. Coincidence or is it that anyone who thinks “India” is a great name for a girl cos it’s all mystical and exotic and pretty is basically telling you they’re a racist twit without having to say anything? :hmm:

My local village racist (not the only one I’m sure just the one I am aware of) also named her daughter India. Coincidence or is it that anyone who thinks “India” is a great name for a girl cos it’s all mystical and exotic and pretty is basically telling you they’re a racist twit without having to say anything? :hmm:

Empire innit. The jewel in the crown. It's almost a racist name in itself (apologies to anyone called that).

One of the best bits of being furloughed has been not sharing breathing space with people who tell me Hopkins is only saying what everyone's thinking. She's a hateful and worthless scumbag and I hope this pushes her even further into irrelevancy.

You have your own village racist 😂😂😂

You just need to quote Father Ted.

"Can we all be rascist now Father?

Nah sorry going to disagree on this one. Racists calling their kids 'India' is obviously fucking stupid but there are plenty of non-racist Indias (and Indias/ Indras of colour... musicians India.Arie, actress Indra Ove to name but two.) I agree it's become something of an upper middle class fake-multicultural cliche (India Jane Birley, India Hicks etc etc etc) but an indicator of racism in itself? A generalisation too far imho. (Geographical names always a bit weird anyway, imho, why would you want to call a child Brooklyn or Sydney or what have you. And they never choose good ones either. I've never met a Mauritania or a Nicaragua or even a Panama...)

Back
Top Bottom