Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

Worth reading the whole tragic tale :D

“I’m clinging on for dear life. And I’ll never give up,” said Yiannopoulos, who did not immediately respond to VICE News’ direct message seeking comment. “But holy fucking hell the base in America SUCKS. Frankly they deserve to lose their country and if by some miracle we manage to save it, it’ll be no thanks whatsoever to voters, readers, subscribers and ENTIRELY thanks to the few brave souls battling on the front lines, beyond all reason and hope.

“It’s years too late,” he added. “The time to act was when I got booted off Twitter. Nobody did.”

That's ... just ... sad :(

Slightly off topic, but not that much:

View attachment 218423

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
Who'd of thought being a right wing cunt would be so bad for the bank balance.

Anyway, does she have a 'base' of any sort - of supporters?
I mean Milo's got Men's Rights wankers.
Even BF have an army of Gammon Twats.

Hopkins always struck me as someone who just said stuff deliberately provocative/insulting on Twitter, like a normal Troll.

Maybe she's actually fucked off this time....

Last edited:
Who'd of thought being a right wing cunt would be so bad for the bank balance.
Anyway, does she have a 'base' of any sort - of supporters?
I mean Milo's got Men's Rights wankers.
Even BF have an army of Gammon Twats.

Hopkins always struck me as someone who just said stuff deliberately provocative/insulting on Twitter, like a normal Troll.

Maybe she's actually fucked off this time....

1592589369312.png

Just trying to remember, her whole public life started when she got onto the apprentice tv show and everyone loved hating her so the press loved printing things on her - before that she was just whatever worked in a bank or something?

Just trying to remember, her whole public life started when she got onto the apprentice tv show and everyone loved hating her so the press loved printing things on her - before that she was just whatever worked in a bank or something?

Pretty much she lied to get into Sandhurst and got found out on the passing out parade, then became an banker and a media spokeperson for the Met office

the the apprentice

Back
Top Bottom