Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

When Hopkins dies in a tragic honey badger related accident (just have to wait for Maggie to grow a bit more). :D.

Karma would have her reincarnated as an asylum seeker.

When Hopkins dies in a tragic honey badger related accident (just have to wait for Maggie to grow a bit more). :D.

Karma would have her reincarnated as an asylum seeker.

That sounds too painless, I think some sort of termite catastrophe would be more satisfying. Or better still she lives but nobody pays the slightest attention to her crap.

Bang on, Dogsauce. A bitter retirement (beginning any time now, thanks) of isolation and loneliness.
This is much more the sort of karmic misery I'd like to inflict. If there were a way of forcing someone to uncover their blind spots and see their appallingness in all its glory, I'd guarantee that it'd cause far more pain and terror than all the termites, alligators, or arse-boring boneworms (I just invented those) on the face of the planet...

Scopolamine, perhaps? :)

That sounds too painless, I think some sort of termite catastrophe would be more satisfying. Or better still she lives but nobody pays the slightest attention to her crap.

She's got almost one million followers at Twitter. What are they all following for?

Hopkins supporters are raging about the ban - and piling on Rachel Riley (on twitter, probably elsewhere as well) a few months ago, they were very supportive on Riley when she was attacking Corbyn and the anti-semitism thing :hmm:

Well she certainly let it all out. . .
Just wish they had actually confronted her and took her to task. I would have liked to have seen that.

So they paid for her trip to Prague, gave her a nice dinner and booze in a fancy hotel, pretended to enjoy her company, and listened to her rant without saying a word? Weird prank - I wonder if Hopkins is going to claim that she knew it was fake all along but tricked a bunch of lefties into putting her up at the Four Seasons and smiling as she spoke her mind.

Apparently her supprters on Twitter are in full-on racist vitriol mode.

E2a concerning her banning, I mean. Which may actually only be temporary.

It shows what nasty views she has. But, given they're well known, and given she's proud of them, and glad of any publicity, I'm not sure how well this prank landed; they've sent her on an 'all expenses paid' trip to a good hotel in a great city, for a free dinner with booze, just to call her a cunt behind her back. Would've been much better if they confronted her then and there.

Last edited:
I like the more subtle approach they've used. Called her a cunt, she didn't notice, gave her no platform, didn't engage with her cuntyness. It's more dismissive of her and her ignorant behaviour to ignore it and demonstrate that some people are above it.

I like the more subtle approach they've used. Called her a cunt, she didn't notice, gave her no platform, didn't engage with her cuntyness. It's more dismissive of her and her ignorant behaviour to ignore it and demonstrate that some people are above it.

There's little achievement in calling her it behind her back.

And they gave her more of a platform than if they'd done nothing.

They didn't ignore her; would've been better if they had, or tackled her, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom