Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

Beneath that vile, negative narcissism of hers, lies a woman who appears full of self-loathing and bitterness. Her constant need to be noticed smacks as some sort of pitiful low self- esteem, and it's this which drives that attention seeking trait of hers. She is not a pleasant person, no. Far from it. But my overriding impression towards her is of pity. A dismissive pity, yes. But pity nevertheless. Take away the bullying, bravado and bullshit that she spews out ad nauseum, and you're left with someone who, in the end, cuts a rather sad and pathetic figure.
That is very generous thinking of you and to some extent these right wing mouth pieces are all a bit damaged, Grimes, Rachael Riley, Milo Yiannopoulos et al

…..but at some point their message needs to be shut the fuck up

Side-mention yesterday in a write-up on the serial stalker Alex Belfield, with whom she appeared in a stage show described by the promoter as "the perfect night out if you want to laugh at the insanity of our lefty world" last weekend - after his conviction but before he was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison:

Screenshot_20220919-091424.png

I happened to turn on the radio while Vine was Interviewing Hopkins. I switched on in the middle of the interview, so didn't know who was being interviewed, and thought she was such an unpleasant person I had to listen to the end to find out who was being interviewed.
Luckily it was Hopkins and not someone I had previously thought was a decent person.

Side-mention yesterday in a write-up on the serial stalker Alex Belfield, with whom she appeared in a stage show described by the promoter as "the perfect night out if you want to laugh at the insanity of our lefty world" last weekend - after his conviction but before he was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison:

View attachment 343472
Thanks. I hadn't looked into this Jeremy Video be story and didn't know what to make if it, but now I get the picture.

Have they based his image on some other news reporter, though?

Back
Top Bottom