Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

She is a well known liar. And having been exposed as a ket-head you’d think she’d be barred from getting a visa on that alone…

That reminds me of the Mirror complaint case, and one of the best newspaper corrections ever published.

The Mirror argued its reporting was accurate but later added a correction to the story which the newspaper felt made the chain of events clearer: “A previous version of this article suggested that Katie Hopkins was stopped from leaving South Africa because of the consumption of ketamine. We are happy to clarify that Ms Hopkins was detained for spreading racial hatred, which took place after the ketamine incident.”

:D

Last edited:
That reminds me of the Mirror court case, and one of the best newspaper corrections ever published.

:D

I wrote that for them, never got my royalties for it either...

The Mirror can't go wrong on this, front page apology, "Sorry, it wasn't because of your use of ketamine, it was cos you're a racist piece of filth. Happy to set the record straight."

TBH, I think you're pissing in the wind. And your one-poster "just fuck off" campaign doesn't look as if it's gaining any traction - perhaps just cut your losses now, eh?
It’s not a campaign. Even if I could do that, I wouldn’t. Not my style to be vindictive. I just don’t want them to respond to me, and you can’t beat a good “fuck off”, it’s concise!

Back
Top Bottom